Its ok to like Lazy People! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Today I am happy that someone was lazy! Had my Cruiser for less then 3 weeks and have been working through all the little issues today was getting the air conditioner working I didn't think it would be so easy. The PO had told me it stopped working one day and the belt was missing. I was thinking the clutch had fried but it spun fine so I took the time to remove the other two belts and installed the AC belt. VOILA!! :D blows nice and cold!

Still have one issue to work out when sitting at idle and I turn the AC on the engine kicks up but it seams like it is to high. With the AC on it is idling around 2800 rpm. Pulling out the Chilton book to see if I can figure it out.

No lazy people are bad! They should be separated from the rest of the population and studied to see what proteins can be extracted from them... Im still procrastinating fighting off whatever virus it is they carry and have infected me with.

AC is nice though this time of year though.

AC idle is the screw on the front of the carb. easy fix. kick on ac. then turn the screw out until it is where you want it.

For the sci-fi older generation..... "Soylent green".... yummm

My wife and I were watching a show on History and they were showing how assembly line meat cutting is. We started talking about Soylent Green. Damn, we're old.

I'll do without the lazy people though :)

Now dont spoil your dinner's :hmm:
soylent_green.gif

No lazy people are bad! They should be separated from the rest of the population and studied to see what proteins can be extracted from them... Im still procrastinating fighting off whatever virus it is they carry and have infected me with.

AC is nice though this time of year though.

I agree cody! lazy people are the reason I have had to redo 90 percent of work the PO had done

I think lazyness is a virus that goes into hibernation. Unfortunately, its full bore on me right now. I still need to smog my 60 and figure out why I'm not getting power to my front wheels. If anyone finds a cure for this bug, please let me know.

I think you did well.You looked for the simple solution first. I have found its usually something simple that breaks in cruisers. Mike

Been running it for a few days now and it works the AC is not the coldest but comfortable. Looks to me like it is still an R12 system and is holding pressure fine but I am not sure how to go about recharging it or converting it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom