It's Official... I've Resigned As Moderator (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
FYI

On Dec 2nd, I posted THIS.

Since no one responded, I felt it best to notify @woody ... It is, after all, his business and his forum.

So, I notified him this morning, that I was resigning as 'moderator' and he has removed my moderator status.

Jeff (@Chungas Revenge) has been missing for some time... So, the Highway is left, essentially, without a moderator.

If anyone would like to keep this forum going, it would probably behoove you to step up and work with Woody, before it's too late.

I'll still be active on MUD, when I have connectivity.

It's been a pleasure and I thank you all for your service!!

:cheers:

Very sad. Also, you've told me you weren't a moderator.

No, Ed....

What I told you was that I was simply called a moderator, for the Highway and that I had none of the normal moderator rights/privileges/authority/superhero/etc. abilities.

So, I couldn't help you with your MUD access problems and referred you to Woody instead.

Heading out to the bush now.

He's a sensitive guy and needs his sanity space.

I don't know why everyone fxxxs with Danny, he is a good guy. If people would take a few and get to know him folks might learn something from him. I have had the honor to get to know him a little over the past year or so. He likes to express his opinion, I happen to know first hand that he also cares for people and is willing to go out on a limb to help.

The old fart.

What I told you was that I was simply called a moderator, for the Highway and that I had none of the normal moderator rights/privileges/authority/superhero/etc. abilities.

Right, that's what I meant. I think the position needs a different title if it's not actuality a moderator.

WTF is all this negativity.

I don't know. From my point of view I haven't seen anywhere near enough to explain Danny's position, maybe it was behind the scenes. And I agree with your other post too, Danny was really there for me last year when the s*** hit the fan for me. He's a really good guy that's willing to go out of his way to help.

Right, that's what I meant. I think the position needs a different title if it's not actuality a moderator.

More like a facilitator? Remember all those 'training' sessions?

I don't know why everyone ****s with Danny, he is a good guy. If people would take a few and get to know him folks might learn something from him. I have had the honor to get to know him a little over the past year or so. He likes to express his opinion, I happen to know first hand that he also cares for people and is willing to go out on a limb to help.

The old fart.

I don't know. From my point of view I haven't seen anywhere near enough to explain Danny's position, maybe it was behind the scenes. And I agree with your other post too, Danny was really there for me last year when the s*** hit the fan for me. He's a really good guy that's willing to go out of his way to help.

Thanks Ryan :moon: and Ed!!

But, no one needs to defend me. I've dealt with opinionated bullies all my life... Well, not all of it yet. :p

And I refuse to waste my time and energies dealing with them for the time I have remaining.

If people want to be part of this forum without actually being part of the forum (e.g. Reading and complying with simple rules), that's no longer my concern.

But, (not an opinion or position... merely a fact) I've participated with the trolls in P&R and that is where this forum is headed, if people are allowed to create threads or posts that are argumentative and/or potentially hurtful to others.

That, my friends, is my parting shot... I'm logging off now and going bush (for @ferg's amusement) in the morning. I won't be logged back into MUD until I return... And I have no plans for when that will be.

Merry Christmas to all... And to all, a good night!! :santa:

:beer:

WOW, I must have missed something big time, would someone please tell me why Danny left the moderator position. What say you @rkymtnflyfisher ?

Lee

Suffice it to say, I needed to get out in the bush and clear my head...

I did a lot of driving, a lot of hiking, a lot of camping and bonding with daBoise and I took a lot of pictures.

Happy New Years!!

Been doing a ton of that these last few weeks here in AZ.

Suffice it to say, I needed to get out in the bush and clear my head...

Brother, before were called, we need to share a camp meal.............................................

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom