It's my first time. This is how it happened - 2001 UZJ100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hell yeah man, you're gonna love it. I picked up mine just over a month ago. Besides Big Bear there is always Saddleback which is a bit closer for a short trip. Its nothing wild but there are some side trails and great views. Holy Jim is pretty much paved now from what I hear.

Anyway, swap out those heater T's and ditch the running boards.
Running boards ditched.

IMG_6805.JPG

Pull the third row seats out and remove the running boards. it has a lot more room with the seats out. Get under it and service everything check all of the fluids. How old is the timing belt ?
Done and done and done and done

IMG_6813.JPG

IMG_6808.JPG

IMG_6790.JPG

IMG_6797.JPG

IMG_6814.JPG

Pull the third row seats out and remove the running boards. it has a lot more room with the seats out. Get under it and service everything check all of the fluids. How old is the timing belt ?
And......done and done.

Timing belt was done less than 1000k miles ago.

Dealer exchanged cooler and transmission fluid.

Had Dealer check the heater tees and they said they looked fine but they did not disconnect and inspect inside. I have stainless steel replacements on the way.

IMG_6815.JPG

IMG_6816.JPG

IMG_6817.JPG

IMG_6865.JPG

And......done and done.

Timing belt was done less than 1000k miles ago.

Dealer exchanged cooler and transmission fluid.

Had Dealer check the heater tees and they said they looked fine but they did not disconnect and inspect inside. I have stainless steel replacements on the way.
Thankfully, a correction - Timing belt was done less than 1000 miles ago.

Not yet. Just got the truck in my hands on Monday. This weekends activities will involve a trip up the mountain. After driving around a fair amount it is clear that this truck wants to be in the dirt. Its all i can do to keep it from veering off on it's own and destroying the local municipal park...... :)

Dude, that's the steering rack bushings!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom