it's gutter-fab time! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
alright.
here is a little sneak peak of the pretty 16GA i've had bent up.
i start work tomorrow at 1200 hours.
many pics to come.
gutter1.jpg
gutter2.jpg

Last edited:
brian said:
sure doesn't look like ss :confused:
your right brian, i didn't go ss. but the 16ga feels pretty bulky. i'm going to find a nice epoxy paint to seal this bad boy up with once it's all pieced together.

missipboy said:
what's your complaint with the stock stuff????
just wondering.
the stock gutter? it's a pile of bent-up rust.
didn't want to fork over the money for the ccot....
any why would i? it's funner and more irritating
to make your own.

The stock stuff is probably gone to the rust gremlin.

Looks good man. keep us posted, I'll be doing the same in a few short weeks, I thought about doing mine with fiber glass as I bought the sides. I'm thinking it too be too much of a PITA.

I may like to copy your idea if it works out good. NO sense in reinventing the wheel right?---Kenn

F-junker said:
The stock stuff is probably gone to the rust gremlin.

Looks good man. keep us posted, I'll be doing the same in a few short weeks, I thought about doing mine with fiber glass as I bought the sides. I'm thinking it too be too much of a PITA.

I may like to copy your idea if it works out good. NO sense in reinventing the wheel right?---Kenn
i'll be doing a full writeup i've decided. i will post pics of my plans, and my measurments and methods.

rusmannx said:
i'll be doing a full writeup i've decided. i will post pics of my plans, and my measurments and methods.

Please do. I would like to go this route too and save the CCOT$$$.

huh-0h if ya do a real good job ccot might put a contract out on your head for lagging there sales! haha

good luck, sounds like you know what your doing.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom