It's back, Interior Tire Mount... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mtbcoach

Threads
NO LONGER AVAILABLE, will post if I get more pieces cut...

I've sold all I'm going to make for the near future. I've got to finish my own projects before i build any more of these.

I apologize for those hoping to get one in their rigs.

There are a few options for this solution, this is mine. Take it for what it is and weigh your options for what you want.

Interior Tire Mount for FJ-FZJ80...

I just picked up 10 sets from the cutter, have 2 pending orders. My price went up due to the fact I'm paying someone to do the "messy work" and they actually value their time at a much higher level than I do.

file-156.jpg

Just a couple teaser pics of a few I've sent out recently...
file-71.jpg

Another for someone important...
file-70.jpg

file-37.jpg

file-33.jpg

Last edited:
After scanning both threads I didn't see a price.

Also how long does your air tank last? I've been thinking of getting one but can't decide between the 10 or 15 LB size.

:cheers: to you Jerry. I for one appreciate the offer you made , very stand up of you.

The LC community is better with guys Like you contributing to it.

I didn't get a sticker.

bmwjnky said:
Also how long does your air tank last? I've been thinking of getting one but can't decide between the 10 or 15 LB size.

I can air up 4-5 times with a 10lb tank for the FJC 35s.

Bought a 20lb for the 80 and not liking the size, from a mounting perspective, so wish I'd opted for two 10lbs, the extra to minimize trips to fill and stored at home.

There's room, as depicted, for the 10 to nestle behind tire perfectly. Can't say about a 15, but a 20 won't fit.

good to see yuh back at it! Those laser cut pieces are time savers for sure. Looks good.

Thanks for all the replies and interest.

Regarding the price, it is in the thread I linked to in the Merchandise Storefront...

Regarding a fire extinguisher mount, I guess it depends on what size unit you want mounted. If it were me, I'd simply use the mounts that come with many units, mounting that to the tire mount.

Or, use a small Quickfist and mount that to the tire mount, slap a fire extinguisher, strap, first aid kit, etc to it...

Apologies if I missed it somewhere... Are u offering these in both driver and passenger side options..? Thnx..

Im actually still interested in a clock mount :flipoff2:

I'm working on that next to my AR mount...:idea:

Apologies if I missed it somewhere... Are u offering these in both driver and passenger side options..? Thnx..

Didn't miss it, I've got the pieces together, just have to take the time to make it functional. May have some time over the holiday to play with it...:hmm:

Looks great Jerry.

Now if i did not have a soon to be 200 lbs dog back there and a 4x4labs bumper already i would get this.

Im interested, sent you a pm. Thnx

pm'd ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom