Its Alive!!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
:bounce: GOT THE CRUISER STARTED!!!!!:bounce2:

-Still having a fuel delivery problem though... will run with fuel poured into the carb!!!

SWEEET!!!!

Thats great man. Good luck with the fuel delivery though. Can only be a few things though.

Sweet, Max!

Congrats Max, you think you had headaches before… ;)

Good luck!

-Steve

is it your feul pump?
When mine was going out it acted like it had vapor lock.
Near the end i had to prime the carb just to get her started.
:beer:

dam you beat me, but next week i should have mine going! that MAF RV cam is going to made it sound mean!

did you check fuel filter for blockage? Good to hear it running at least huh?

yeah,we got a new fuel pump. the other one could have been bad and might have beenleaking fuel into the oil :whoops:

finnaly started it up again, after having a problem with the radiator. backed it out onto the driveway, and drove it into the garage. it was really really cool seing it move by its self, (not by us pushing it...). so were thinking were gonna let it idle for 20 minutes tomorow, then change the oil. then were gonna take it down the street and back. that will be cool :D :D

Excellent Max. Great Team work between you and your Dad. Stll have a lot of work before Moab. You going to be able to drive it there or is your Dad going to make you drive shotgun the whole time?

were not sure yet, weve been thinking about trailering it there, but i want to drive it. i will be able to drive by then

If you have a vehicle that will trailor, you will be much more comfortable there and back

Romer said:
If you have a vehicle that will trailor, you will be much more comfortable there and back

Poser said:

And people want to know why I take the LX450 to Moab and not the 40:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom