It Lives!!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
After 3 friggin years of "When the 60's done", it finally breathed on it's own last night. Hearing it run for 4 seconds last night was such a weight lifted off my shoulders. She goes on the trailer tonight and off to TruckWerks tomorrow for exhaust work and cam break-in along with a few other small issues I'll be having them address. Hopefully I can get all the paperwork done this weekend and she'll be legal for drivin come Monday. I know I'm cutting it EXTREMELY close, but I'm hopeful that she'll be with me in Baja at the end of the month for the 500.

Oh What a Feeling... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Last edited:
its about time !!

You're tellin me... still have a whole bunch to do, but this major hurdle is behind me and all the rest are much smaller hurdles.

Good job!
Now that you're done foolin' around with that thing, go check your PM's;p

Congrats Bman!!!! hope your exhaust is faster then mine cough two weeks cough.....(doesn't really matter) by the way
xscuseless.gif

Howdy! Ain't it a great feelin to finally git FIRE N DA HOLE! I had my 350 on ice for 5 years before I got in dropped in and fired up. CONGRATS!!! John

Nice to hear it, but Truckwerks is kinda busy right now with a certain "engine swap from hell" on a 40...

and a Jeep. :eek:

Yeah, I was over there the other day. They're packed. I plan on being there to do what I can and lend a hand. Now that I'm at this point, I've got a real good road map of what needs to be buttoned up and although it's still a whole bunch I'm confident I can get her done and (fingers crossed) down to Baja for the 500 at the end of the month.

Congrats Bman!!!! hope your exhaust is faster then mine cough two weeks cough.....(doesn't really matter) by the way
xscuseless.gif

Funny thing... when I showed up at lunch to drop the 60 off, Jason was just getting started on your truck. Then I showed him this thread... your truck's back outside.:flipoff2:

Funny thing... when I showed up at lunch to drop the 60 off, Jason was just getting started on your truck. Then I showed him this thread... your truck's back outside.:flipoff2:

FUNNY....:D :D I was joking, if that didn't come through in the coughing. I don't really care when its done, not like I drive it much. I am stuck at home since the wifey is about to pop...big waiting game now.:bounce: :bounce:

Yeah, we caught the joke. I was givin ya s***... as usual.

Glad to hear that you got it crankin'. Now you can wheel in style, with AC and tunes and shade over your noggin. Next project will be puttin' AC in the 40 cause you're gonna' get soft and need "air" just like that OTHER GUY that has air in his 40.

Glad to hear that you got it crankin'. Now you can wheel in style, with AC and tunes and shade over your noggin. Next project will be puttin' AC in the 40 cause you're gonna' get soft and need "air" just like that OTHER GUY that has air in his 40.

I caught that:flipoff2: power door locks for my 40 are in the near future...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom