It followed me home, can I keep it? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Uncle Grumpy

SILVER Star
Threads
I was looking for a 75 or earlier and had the opportunity to buy two mostly complete 71's with PTO winches. Both survived the Paradise Fire.

20230318_141111.jpg

20230318_141208.jpg

Neither have been upgraded to power steering, and the white one still has the column shift and an original Toyota PTO. Seats are original but down to the springs.
The "camo gone wrong" doesn't have power steering either but the 3-spd was converted to a floor shifter. Front seats are 2 different versions from late model cars.
Both motors turnover but I need to drain the fuel tanks and do some pm before starting.

It was a package deal so I'll be sorting them out over then next few weeks to determine which one I'll keep. I was leaning towards the white one but it's so complete it'll make a great restoration project. I was planning a heavy resto-mod and don't really want to butcher a survivor. We'll see, plans change.

I like that the rear jump seat came equipped with its' own clutch master, unless it has single circuit brakes. :)

Single circuit brakes and the clutch master cylinder is on the rear seat. :( Judging by the condition of the visible rubber, the brake booster, and t-case actuator will be shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom