ISO Rear Half Doors for a HZJ73 Land Cruiser (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi. I was hoping to buy some rear half doors or even some ones that will fit that I have to chop for a HZJ73 Land Cruiser. Cheers

DC0D58DF-7C79-4542-8CB2-F14CF122A0A3.jpeg

Those are a pretty rare and coveted things I think. You might have to throw your net a little further...

or just make a tailgate, varying scales of how to do it, from full ghetto (plywood) to slightly better ( aluminum) or cut down a full set of 70 doors. I think they were the same through all the 70 series, so they certainly made enough of them.

For factory half doors you'll probably need to look at places where they were produced without tops....ie, less rain and slightly warmer than bc. :lol:

I am parting out a BJ74 with the worst frame ever and keeping the rear doors, I have a buddy in Texas from Belgium who has lots of parts.. Joe Kantana on mud.

Any idea if 92 LJ78 Prado barn doors will fit my 92 HZJ73? I can buy some used ones but not sure if they’ll fit. I wanna chop the windows off to make half doors. I have searched but no definative answer. Thanks

Any idea if 92 LJ78 Prado barn doors will fit my 92 HZJ73? I can buy some used ones but not sure if they’ll fit. I wanna chop the windows off to make half doors. I have searched but no definative answer. Thanks
LJ 78 ones are same as a Hzj 77. So if it's same as Hzj 73... Come by my place and measure if you want. Nice to see you on the forum again.

Now I want to make rear half doors for mu BJ40. Good thing I have two extra doors. Yes their rusted, I love rust elimination.

LJ 78 ones are same as a Hzj 77. So if it's same as Hzj 73... Come by my place and measure if you want. Nice to see you on the forum again.
Thanks Nick. I’m always lurking, looking for info but I rarely post. I might take you up on that offer. The truck looks silly IMO with no rear doors when I take the top off.

I'm really sorry to have missed you lately, I'm home Apr 20. I'll be able to help you. It's been
a rough year of everything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom