ISO: Oak color center console for 80 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all,

I am on the hunt for a brown factory center console for my 80. I had the LX450 console originally and took it out in place of a Tuffy. I had plans to replace it all with the DVS system, but I am pooling my dollars towards the next build, and I am tired of the tuffy console being too dang big. All that said, I need a factory center console, with the brackets that mount it. To be clear, I want the LC one, not the LX one with the sub in it. Let me know if you have one you are willing to part with.

Jason

Hey all,

I am on the hunt for a brown factory center console for my 80. I had the LX450 console originally and took it out in place of a Tuffy. I had plans to replace it all with the DVS system, but I am pooling my dollars towards the next build, and I am tired of the tuffy console being too dang big. All that said, I need a factory center console, with the brackets that mount it. To be clear, I want the LC one, not the LX one with the sub in it. Let me know if you have one you are willing to part with.

Jason
What size is the tuffy console you have? I’d possibly be interested in it. I have the LX450 so wouldn’t be able to help you with the factory console search.

What size is the tuffy console you have? I’d possibly be interested in it. I have the LX450 so wouldn’t be able to help you with the factory console search.
It is the 8" Radio console with the pneumatic strut. I will hang on to it until I find a replacement, but I will keep you in mind.

I have a decent LandCruiser lower oak center console. It lacks the padded lid. Yours free if you want it. I have another place I can check for the padded lid.

I have a decent LandCruiser lower oak center console. It lacks the padded lid. Yours free if you want it. I have another place I can check for the padded lid.
Got picture?

Got picture?
1633221444549.jpeg

1633221470175.jpeg

Thanks again Steve for the console. Did you happen to find the padded top?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom