VI: Buy/Sell/Trade, In Search Of (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m putting this here, since collectively this is a doable project we are all searching for.
Im one FJ40 resto from this one though. I do know where cabs can be found.
It’s sure a detailed how-to.

Four BFG 33x10.5 all terrains on weathered 6 bolt rims 400$ They are currently on my cruiser I did 2000k + road trip on them and want to down size to 31’s they have maybe under 5000k on them and are about 4 years old and need to be used up. There’s a tire plug in one of them with no leak issues.

B6FCFFBC-89B7-4980-B7F9-0AA1598E873E.jpeg
AD1CE812-A0CA-4E12-A115-9D91869AF0A1.jpeg

Last edited:
Four BFG 33x10.5 all terrains on weathered 6 bolt rims 400$ They are currently on my cruiser I did 2000k + road trip on them and want to down size to 31’s they have maybe under 5000k on them and are about 4 years old and need to be used up. There’s a tire plug in one of them with no leak issues.

View attachment 2238478View attachment 2238477

I am interested in them but I don’t know if they will fit my 92 HZJ73. It’s got 16” rims now. Anyone know?

View attachment 2238478View attachment 2238477
Awesome deal. Mine cost my $1k. Decent tires.
GLWS

I could use 1... as I’d like to have a 33x10.5 spare that holds air.

Last edited:
ISO: 61 high roof from wreck. Just want the roof. If it’s still attached to a body,
id prefer to be the one to cut it off. Looking anywhere from here to wherever

ISO: 61 high roof from wreck. Just want the roof. If it’s still attached to a body,
id prefer to be the one to cut it off. Looking anywhere from here to wherever

I was talking to a guy 2 years ago that had a hj 61 over on Denman island. He had sent me photos. I will see if I can dig up a old email.

BJ74 Turbo seat. Seem to have only one? This one has the welded on brackets. You’d have to
Cut & fabricate to make it work somewhere else. I might have the other seat, just haven’t got
up top to look. Make me an offer that isn‘t free or booze.
ECD12E55-2885-4771-AAE0-FB9C3E4B8A3D.jpeg
04422AA2-05DA-472F-8D3D-9A628CB391DA.jpeg
327EAD6D-633D-4319-90B7-0C9BDF1F8E3C.jpeg

Lots of guns and TP.

Hey all.

I am looking for 15 or 16" steel rims and/or some 33's to fit them. Thanks!

I have a couple of parts BJ60s if folks are looking for things as well.

Edit: found an HJ61 Seat thank you!

Last edited:
Hey all.

I'm new on here, I was going to come to the last VI Cruiser meetup at the Cobblestone, but Covid hit and I decided not to. Not sure if it was cancelled. Anyway I wanted to post a couple ISO's on here. I have a couple of parts BJ60s if folks are looking for things as well, glad to have found this community. My truck is an HJ61 Body with the firewall swap to LHD, 3B turbo with BJ60 running gear. Right now I'm looking for the bottom half of the of the passenger side of my rear bench seat (spilled gear oil on it like a dirtbag), and some 15 or 16" steel rims with 33's on them. Thanks! I couldnt figure out how to start my own post on this ISO thread so forgive me if this is the wrong spot. If folks know of anybody with an HJ that they are parting out please let me know so I can ask them about the seat. I would also replace with a full HJ bench rather than the split seats if it was available.

Welcome to VI Cruisers. Will be good to meet you when this Covid thing passes and we get back to normal. It's caused us to cancel a 4x4 run and a meeting already. Anyhow, good luck buying/selling.

I'm looking for an old worn out free tire in the greater Victoria area. Let me if you have one (or if you know where I can get one) and we can figure out a COVID free transfer.

Going to make a backyard tether ball setup for my kids. Will be putting concrete in the tire as a base for the pole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom