VI: Buy/Sell/Trade, In Search Of (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Looking to clean up some space in the shop and need to pass along some Cruiser stuff to good homes (or at least the space under other people’s workbenches). Most of this stuff is for BJ60s, some will cross over to other model Cruisers or even trucks.

Front drive shaft complete.
Rear drive shaft complete. These came off a donor 84 BJ60 and would not match the flange pattern on my 85 BJ60 (d&%m electric t-case).
Driver’s side manual mirror.
Spare tire chain hoist with mounting plate.
Fuel Filler tube skid plate, yeah that is a thing, deal with it.
Stock pre-heating timer module.
Rear axle seals (unopened) from Beck/Arnley
H4 shift button with bezel and wiring harness for 85+ models.
Rear hatch/tail gate hinges, not worn out.
Set of new KOYO bearings for rear axle (Beck/Arnley)
3x “Toyota Land Cruiser” side emblems with stock gaskets.
1x “4wd” emblem for rear
2x “G” emblem. These are the sought after gold edition which are good for at least 50 b(olt on)hp and 100ftlbs of torque.
Stock chrome rear bumper, center section.
1x black plastic bumper corner.
1x chrome 15” wagon wheel. Solid, would be great for mounting the spare that you keep meaning to get.
Universal metal barrier for cargo area, expandable, works very well.
17 500lb Keeper winch, brand new, never mounted. Comes with roller fairlead and 15’ remote. If this thing can’t drag you out, pull the plates and report it stolen.

2AF05ED2-A49C-4BBA-A86F-4ACF36189803.jpeg

6407FE39-AAA1-4DF0-966E-452230F0472A.jpeg

8DD481D2-5AAD-41F3-B146-98FD9F55E4EB.jpeg

9C42D56B-E6AF-42F2-83E8-4FB8AC2CA619.jpeg

C9769402-774A-447D-8CEA-1D88D1E8505B.jpeg

Ranger - where are you? I would take the front driveshaft and all the emblems and badges. But I leave on Wed for 5 weeks so could be a while connecting unless you are real close to Ladysmith. How much $$?

Does anyone know the lengths of those front drive shafts? Longer than a 40? By memory (since ‘96) I’m looking for a 24”ish D/S if possible. @Ranger82 ?

ISO soft top channel for the top of the windshield. I’ve got a Bikini top but nothing to join the ‘rope’ front edge to the top of the windshield frame. I know it’s readily available new, but foolishly I tossed mine years ago... or gave it away with my old soft top.

How much for the Keeper winch? It would be big enough for my other rig ;)

ISO plastic latch for rear hardtop kick out window. I’ve broken one of mine on my ‘81 Fj40 top.

ISO: 24v Right Front Side Window Regulator/system.

Mine is giving me issues and is now making funny screechy noises. Yes, I've taken it apart...It needs to be replaced...it's summer and my window is staying up until I get a replacement (sometimes when it's in the down position it doesn't engage and stays down).

12 volt BJ60 wiper control relay

IMG_0409[1].JPG

If you open that up is it full of little plastic gears?

Yes it is. Looks mint inside but it doesn't work and I am not the greatest with electrical. I might just bring the module to the the local electrician. Toyota says they're obsolete.

Yes it is. Looks mint inside but it doesn't work and I am not the greatest with electrical. I might just bring the module to the the local electrician. Toyota says they're obsolete.
They are. I took mine apart and the little gears worked for about ten cycles and were done.
I’ve never had intermittent wipers since I bought my truck. Have you any thoughts on
whether a later solid state model might just plug in?
I keep thinking of hitting the wreckers and seeing if anything else will just plug in.
What year is yours? I’m dealing with 1983 wiring
I never thought to ask Jerry @ Flesh Electric to see if he had a solution

Wouldn't surprise me if similar vintage Toyotas all used the same one. There seems to be lots of generic ones out there, (did a quick amazon search) but they have a LOT of contacts whearas toyota just has 4.

I had a mid 90's vw, and it had a bizarre system. You turned the wipers on, then off and paused before turning on again.
Length of pause, was length of the intermittent cycle.

Could go up to 23 seconds or something. So naturally the boring drive in drizzle game was to see how long you could get the delay without going over. At the upper range it was such a long delay that you'd forget the wipers were even on...

Was pretty slick really, but I bet you 90% of vw drivers don't know how it works :lol:

I have one from an 83 or 84 if you're really stuck, but I don't know if it works or not. I only drove the blue 60 once, and it wasn't raining. :hillbilly:

I had considered hooking it into the 40 harness, but I think I'll just do a little momentary button somewhere easily reached by a toe or finger, to have a quick swipe of the wiper, so I don't have to lean forward and pull the dash knob on/off.

Also might have some tail light lenses for you, I just got a new set .( The perils of browsing the internet at 3am when you're supposed to be working)

I need one of these 40 series seat belt retracter covers. Not sure if it's left or right, but the opposite number of the one pictured.

A better set of seat belts would be good too. These ones are pale grey instead of black now :lol:

ezXWXWWLQuV5QU1cXWrc1PCU8H-x2KCZfrYklkksLD-GP9oEGsvhYFv7vqDnkJqGQ7soe9qSrQcSqz4JUPrBndizrxB9p8k0jaqo08MqIUHW-HHOQqxMKkcZHXK_U9rpL5QWmRIzyfZbluW54Fiz9mkoEziLPwNie-JuykpiRs6UWa8E4E0BREGWwCaa7TUV4vP44FgFEFwqT9DpulmODC1rgrX52H6WNYMYn876gctl2_k_BjTviPNZPcHQvN_u_YOf1U2uv8c34GXbVH3Hb5ciGJ09GVJJsjSe0e8_8UWiXUhDPYrQ5IvdhH5pEpc1X0te9_-wIYlcWJPaNkB4q6K2AlXmW_BnOa5bHVyMf_cdYzSYQ9OaOH9Rn_GCYdpnObwVTrOUWVX4stN0gGfroMLpb3diWLE4kzNcUnTTaqkcyBBP5jYN3COIlVohHeUQI8fbrJ45BArIBlOuwLQoweRa8yCrUp-aap9kgwDmVay3HpNO2GMzLosZKrLIcwYMhzFNLg2jGcZL_xrAs1EtE1db6lDuUPAg9XrBqXOuXH819zmdJ1fiAMV5UsVAlJsdjwGgE1T_YBsGsUCHlghe5hnNCEBe356SZDlVs_Vc8qQAaOOL6jbD2icUqrUUM9uxkm_nPxJTle47I5tdeRr8iRnsIQeNpjY=w469-h625-no

Hey, I was thinking ( oh crap! :bang: )
I don't have that picture of the indicator part and I wondered what solution you came up with but maybe
how about starting a thread in the 60 section forum and see what others have done and if anyone has come
up with a modern replacement??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom