VI: Buy/Sell/Trade, In Search Of (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ISO: 5x4.5 pair of wheels and tires for a trailer build. Got a free axle so I'm gonna have to find wheels to match. Even if you've just got a pair of rims/wheels I'd be interested. IF I can get 16" that would be ideal, but I'm assuming that bolt pattern has 15" Jeep written all over them...which means there should be lots out there in the otherworld.

Is there any interest in 80 series interior parts? I have spare seats, door panels, carpet, etc. I don't have an exact inventory but there are are combinations of RHD and LHD parts from my conversion build many years ago. Currently collecting dust in the garage and I need to get rid of it.

Additionally I have a 1FZ-FE with tranny - 500,000km on it when I pulled it. Ran without issues but of course has high mileage.

All parts are located in Comox, ideally everything would get picked up in one day so I don't have to drive up/down island to meet people. Will have to organize something for this summer if there is enough interest.

Rob

Is there any interest in 80 series interior parts? I have spare seats, door panels, carpet, etc. I don't have an exact inventory but there are are combinations of RHD and LHD parts from my conversion build many years ago. Currently collecting dust in the garage and I need to get rid of it.

Additionally I have a 1FZ-FE with tranny - 500,000km on it when I pulled it. Ran without issues but of course has high mileage.

All parts are located in Comox, ideally everything would get picked up in one day so I don't have to drive up/down island to meet people. Will have to organize something for this summer if there is enough interest.

Rob

I am in courtenay and would come check out whant you have if your ever in town. I could use a pair of front seats.

Spotted this

Says it has an 85 bj60 3b and trans in it.

No engine pics. Steering column has no key. Seems like a project.
That’s an awful lot of aluminum in the back. Anyone checked it out?

No engine pics. Steering column has no key. Seems like a project.
That’s an awful lot of aluminum in the back. Anyone checked it out?
It looks like the tub is shot. Only tubs I’ve seen with that many patches are done.

Hey All, ive been given a Roof Top Tent! im looking to attach it to the 42. anyone have the x-bars that fit the 40 series gutters?
also anyone attach this to the stock roof? it should be ok eh?? two occupants and the tent is about 190lbs... any help is appreciated.

Looking for better carpet or replacement flooring for my 60. I've seen an older BJ60 with
a vinyl factory floor cover, so that would be cool too. I've got this vinyl Spectre Off Road
diamond plate patterned covering, I want to get rid of. I've got two sets, one for the LHD
and another brand new never used for an HJ61 RHD if anyone is interested.

Starting this thread as it’s an “I’m looking for stuff” thread so people don’t have to wade through the buy/sell to find someone looking for something.

ISO: 2 or 3 or 4 ... 16” Steelies 6x5.5. That’ll hold 285/75/16 MT’s (32x11) ish.

Need for trailer build. 2 min. I have four tires so having spares wouldn’t hurt.

Don’t need to be pretty...just as long as they can be sandblasted and painted black I’m cool.

Looking for a winch, something low profile, like an old Ramsey or something.

I have a older 6500 warn with no control box. 75$

I'm after some tires, any of 33x12.5x15 (or 35) or some 33ish inch for a 16" rim. 285/295 etc.

Ideally I'd find something half decent that'd be good for the summer, I don't want to go new yet, because there's an excellent chance I'll decide on a different size after driving the green thing for a while.

I'm after some tires, any of 33x12.5x15 (or 35) or some 33ish inch for a 16" rim. 285/295 etc.

Ideally I'd find something half decent that'd be good for the summer, I don't want to go new yet, because there's an excellent chance I'll decide on a different size after driving the green thing for a while.
Greg B over on Coastal Cruisers has a viable set. Just posted

Thanks, but those are probably too wide for my narrow ass 16" rims.

Lots of reasonable deals on the mainland, if I was prepared to do that, but I'll see if I can manage it without paying the ferry tax first. No rush yet.

Intercooler expertise, for the 60 in front. Don't plug up this thread with answers, if you know how to get a
hold of me email or text let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom