ISO (In Search Of)...

Wouldn't surprise me if similar vintage Toyotas all used the same one. There seems to be lots of generic ones out there, (did a quick amazon search) but they have a LOT of contacts whearas toyota just has 4.

I had a mid 90's vw, and it had a bizarre system. You turned the wipers on, then off and paused before turning on again.
Length of pause, was length of the intermittent cycle.

Could go up to 23 seconds or something. So naturally the boring drive in drizzle game was to see how long you could get the delay without going over. At the upper range it was such a long delay that you'd forget the wipers were even on...

Was pretty slick really, but I bet you 90% of vw drivers don't know how it works :lol:

I have one from an 83 or 84 if you're really stuck, but I don't know if it works or not. I only drove the blue 60 once, and it wasn't raining. :hillbilly:

I had considered hooking it into the 40 harness, but I think I'll just do a little momentary button somewhere easily reached by a toe or finger, to have a quick swipe of the wiper, so I don't have to lean forward and pull the dash knob on/off.

Also might have some tail light lenses for you, I just got a new set .( The perils of browsing the internet at 3am when you're supposed to be working)

I need one of these 40 series seat belt retracter covers. Not sure if it's left or right, but the opposite number of the one pictured.

A better set of seat belts would be good too. These ones are pale grey instead of black now :lol:

Yes it is. Looks mint inside but it doesn't work and I am not the greatest with electrical. I might just bring the module to the the local electrician. Toyota says they're obsolete.
Hey, I was thinking ( oh crap! :bang: )
I don't have that picture of the indicator part and I wondered what solution you came up with but maybe
how about starting a thread in the 60 section forum and see what others have done and if anyone has come
up with a modern replacement??

Looking for that posting for the German imported LC 100 series with the 1HDT-FZE in it. It was like
$39K? I want to contact the guy

GTSSportCoupe

2LTE whisperer
Looking for that posting for the German imported LC 100 series with the 1HDT-FZE in it. It was like
$39K? I want to contact the guy

Toshi38

I need one of these 40 series seat belt retracter covers. Not sure if it's left or right, but the opposite number of the one pictured.

A better set of seat belts would be good too. These ones are pale grey instead of black now :lol:
I think I left a couple at your place :) ... not sure they're in any better shape though.

Toshi38

They're in one of the spare part rubbermaids... either in the "carpeted room" or next to the rear door someplace :) if I remember right...

Ha, just an issue of having way more floor space than wall space.

In the process of reclaiming the barn from firewood, that'll help.

Still need a good purge tho.

Top Bottom