ISO (In Search Of)...

Starting this thread as it’s an “I’m looking for stuff” thread so people don’t have to wade through the buy/sell to find someone looking for something.

ISO: 2 or 3 or 4 ... 16” Steelies 6x5.5. That’ll hold 285/75/16 MT’s (32x11) ish.

Need for trailer build. 2 min. I have four tires so having spares wouldn’t hurt.

Don’t need to be pretty...just as long as they can be sandblasted and painted black I’m cool.

I'm after some tires, any of 33x12.5x15 (or 35) or some 33ish inch for a 16" rim. 285/295 etc.

Ideally I'd find something half decent that'd be good for the summer, I don't want to go new yet, because there's an excellent chance I'll decide on a different size after driving the green thing for a while.

I'm after some tires, any of 33x12.5x15 (or 35) or some 33ish inch for a 16" rim. 285/295 etc.

Ideally I'd find something half decent that'd be good for the summer, I don't want to go new yet, because there's an excellent chance I'll decide on a different size after driving the green thing for a while.
Greg B over on Coastal Cruisers has a viable set. Just posted

Thanks, but those are probably too wide for my narrow ass 16" rims.

Lots of reasonable deals on the mainland, if I was prepared to do that, but I'll see if I can manage it without paying the ferry tax first. No rush yet.

Intercooler expertise, for the 60 in front. Don't plug up this thread with answers, if you know how to get a
hold of me email or text let me know.

I could use a rubber gasket that goes between windshield frame and cowl if anyone has one. The one I have is somewhat perished.

Good chance I'll be in vic on the weekend helping a friend decide if he wants to ruin his life by buying a dodge...:bang:

60 windshield. Figgered I'd check here first.

Mines been shyte since I got the truck, just got worse.
I have a fairly new lockstrip molding for the front windshield since I replaced it with a nonlockstrip
last time around. Should you wish to keep the chrome trim and yours is not reusable

Thanks but I have a new gasket, added it to an order a few months back.

I've had some warning signs that I'd need a windshield soon...:lol:

Center pad from a 40 series wheel. Or just the plastic thing in the middle. I have the pad but the plastic thing is missing.

Preferably a red one, but I can live with blue.

Top Bottom