Wanted ISO Hard Doors and top for 1975 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking for hard doors for my yellow 1975 FJ40. I am also looking for a hardtop. This is a factory soft top model, so I need a hatch style top as I don't believe the normal 75 ambulance door tops will work. I'm located in Nevada City, CA. Thanks in advance for any leads!

20220112_114748.jpg

I have a set of 75 doors I’ll be looking to offload soon. I’m in KC, so shipping may be a challenge. PM me if you’re interested.

I have a set of 75 doors I’ll be looking to offload soon. I’m in KC, so shipping may be a challenge. PM me if you’re interested.
I tried PMing you, but your inbox is full. Can you send me some pics of the doors with a price? We can work out possible shipping later.

Still searching for the doors and top is anyone out there has any. Prefer matching mustard yellow, paint trim code 531, but will consider others!

I may have something. Give me a jingle. I happen to have my shop ladder in front of the doors at the moment.

BTW, cool old-school spoke weld wheels. At one time @Downey was looking for some of those. I don’t think they’re highway approved anymore.

I may have something. Give me a jingle. I happen to have my shop ladder in front of the doors at the moment.

BTW, cool old-school spoke weld wheels. At one time @Downey was looking for some of those. I don’t think they’re highway approved anymore.
Thanks for the reply. I'll give you call tomorrow.

Wheels will be for sale after I completely redo the suspension if anyone is interested. They do need some cleanup and repainted.

Think you will have a hard time finding a matching color hard top. North America had a hard top with ambulance doors starting 1975 same time that color started.

I'm looking for hard doors for my yellow 1975 FJ40. I am also looking for a hardtop. This is a factory soft top model, so I need a hatch style top as I don't believe the normal 75 ambulance door tops will work. I'm located in Nevada City, CA. Thanks in advance for any leads!

View attachment 2892676
I have a hardtop with doors and rear hatch, but in blue color and I’m in the Seattle area so probably a non-starter. Let me know

I have a hardtop with doors and rear hatch, but in blue color and I’m in the Seattle area so probably a non-starter. Let me know
I appreciate the offer, but I have found some mustard doors and sides to a top. They don't fit perfectly, so I'm still looking for older year doors, back doors, and lid, but I'm going to hold out for mustard ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom