ISO Best shop between Chico and Portland (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.dereksvoice.com
Can anyone recommend a good cruiser shop between Chico and Portland, OR? Nobody in my area seems to know what they're doing. I even ran an ad in the paper, no response.

I have heard about Land Cruiser Northwest in Portland, but they look more like a modification supplier/installer than mechanics.

Thanks!

Last edited:
4lowNgo said:
I have heard about Land Cruiser Northwest in Portland, but they look more like a modification supplier/installer than mechanics.

This is a great shop and they do very good work. Their daily bread & butter business is repairs and general maintainence. And if you happen to want some trick custom parts while you're at it, they can do that too! :D

Have used both shops: Land Cruiser Northwest and Over the Hill 4x4 and they both do good work. Nothing against "W" and OTH4x4, it's just that my personal preference lies with LCNW....

Take it for what it's worth.... ;)

-dogboy- '87 FJ60

One more: if you ever find yourself facing a dealer repair in PDX, stay FAR, FAR AWAY from Broadway Toyota -- nothing but bad experiences at that place from parts to service -- ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!!

On the other hand, Beaverton Toyota is GREAT by comparison, and have had nothing but good experiences from these guys -- parts and OEM warranty/recall work. They always seem to have a '60 or two floating through the shop when I'm picking up parts for the beast, which is a good sign...

-db-

If your looking for quality work without inflated prices give us a call and we can discuss your needs. From oil changes to custom and original restorations, we can handle most all your service needs. We have a large inventory of good used parts so we can cut out the middle man.

Tim Simpkins
Owner
Landcruiser Specialties of Hillsboro, Oregon
503-693-1656
nkt@landcruiserspecialties.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom