ISO Aftermarket Rear Bumper for 97 FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
New to this site, sorry if I don't know where to post this.

I'm in search of an aftermarket rear bumper for my 80. I like the look and functionality of the Slee model. Let me know if anyone has any suggestions for other models, or if anyone has one for sale.

Also interested in a front runner rack or roof basket, snorkel and LED/HID lights.

Thanks!

This is a good place to start as well

A good looking and functional rack from a forum member in Greenville Michigan:

I don’t have a dog in the race as far as roof racks go but i do for everything else.
Get a 4X4Labs rear bumper. It’s literally as high clearance, minimal, and strong as a bumper can get. If you don’t have the funds to buy everything you want like swingouts and attachments you can add these as you go.
Get any LED headlights on amazon that have good reviews. I’ve had a pair in for over a year and they’re just as bright as a small light bar, it’s in my top 5 mods for the money. Make sure they have a good heat sink and you’ll be good. I’ve also had the $70 amazon/eBay snorkel on for about 6 months and it’s held up nicely. The template that comes with them is absolute garbage so you’ll have to make your own, there’s a common and popular video on YouTube for install. Take you time and you’ll be good. I suggest you drill the holes much larger than need be and install large stainless washers on the back side to ease the figment process. Pretty sure I used a 1/2” bit which is much larger than necessary but you’ll be glad you did it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom