SOLD ISO 2001 landcruiser- under 200k miles. Ideally stock or mildly modified (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Looking for the needle in the haystack. Has to have latch (wife’s mandate) in middle seat, can’t have navigation as I plan to swap a double din CarPlay unit. Looking for southern under 200k miles. Prefer landcruiser white, thundercloud metallic, or grey. Prefer grey seats.

In the coming weeks I'll have a 2001 w/ 292k (yes, I know way more than you wanted) in Raleigh, NC. Will let it go for 10k. Locally owned and extensive service records in the carfax (IIRC 14 pages of all scheduled maintenance performed). I purchased it as a temporary vehicle from the local Porsche dealership by way of their sister Toyota dealer (Leith) two months ago due to being down a vehicle due to body repair where I overlooked rental car coverage - whoops.

Title in hand and all that, no issues in the ~2k miles we've put on it, no lights, great rig - we just don't have room for it. Body itself is decent but paint isn't great and will need attention in spots at least, it's a 21 year old car.

Will likely do a real post. We'll need the 100 for 2-3 weeks more at max.

In the coming weeks I'll have a 2001 w/ 292k (yes, I know way more than you wanted) in Raleigh, NC. Will let it go for 10k. Locally owned and extensive service records in the carfax (IIRC 14 pages of all scheduled maintenance performed). I purchased it as a temporary vehicle from the local Porsche dealership by way of their sister Toyota dealer (Leith) two months ago due to being down a vehicle due to body repair where I overlooked rental car coverage - whoops.

Title in hand and all that, no issues in the ~2k miles we've put on it, no lights, great rig - we just don't have room for it. Body itself is decent but paint isn't great and will need attention in spots at least, it's a 21 year old car.

Will likely do a real post. We'll need the 100 for 2-3 weeks more at max.
Appreciate the reply but I’m going to pass. Sounds like a great rig for over landing though.

Looking for the needle in the haystack. Has to have latch (wife’s mandate) in middle seat, can’t have navigation as I plan to swap a double din CarPlay unit. Looking for southern under 200k miles. Prefer landcruiser white, thundercloud metallic, or grey. Prefer grey seats.

Hi check out my ad on autotrader. It's in amazing condition and runs clean and strong.
Text me if interested or have questions
626-715-5963

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom