Isn't it about time we have a monthly "get together" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Taz

Threads
It would be fun to meet one day a month whether to wheel or b/s over a burger. There is a great new restaurant right off the ortega hwy that has the best Barb'Q you will find in the south west called Bad to The Bone" We could start there! What do you guys think? I was thinking Sun or Mon. night when most people are in town.

Monday's sound good. BBQ sounds good too!

I am definitely down for it. Just need to wait for things to get back to normal, whatever the hell that is?

In about 18-20 years if you're lucky! ;p

Sounds good to me. A nice casual get together would be good, I figured out last weekend at Brents house that it is nice to hang out with my fellow SoCal 80's members even if we aren't wheeling. :eek: But wheeling is better. :D Perhaps we could make it a different location sometimes and make it easier for those to the north and south of Orange County.

Pink's STAT!

Pink's STAT!

Pablo, you aren't trying to race FZJ's for pink slips are you? :flipoff2: Is that a restaurant up in your neck of the woods?

nah, Pink's Hotdogs is world famous in LA.

if you were coming up here, I'd say El Taco de Mexico , or Casa del Rio ; two of Ventura's finest!

but i'd have to have naked chicks and free beer to get any of you guys to drive up to the 805.

Is this it?

http://www.badtothebone-bbq.com/

Hmmm. Havent tasted real good BBQ since I left Texas.
Monday? Possibly. Hmmmm what can I use from the playbook?

I do owe Mo a couple :beer: :beer: .

In about 18-20 years if you're lucky! ;p

amen to that times 3...

and I am in for whatever...big bear is close for me but I am game for any where in the Basin.....

Hell Yeah :D monthly run, meet, event…we really need to mix up the locations to keep things fresh. Would rather wheel than eat but combining them both is :cool:

If you sponser/help organize it post up, pick a date ;) OC, LA, whatever.

BTW we need a 80's poker night run very soon, any ideas?

For May how about Heart Brake Ridge (1n01X) …near Onyx Summit outside of Big Bear…we could hit the firehouse restaurant in MoonRidge before or after for some good grub, drinks, pool, etc.

That is the spot Bluto:

Not only do they have great Barb-Q they also have a 32 OZ Fat Tire on Tap and the local "Capitrano Brewery" assortment as well for those who need to wash things down. Yes I did say 32oz Fat Tire...it comes in a nice GIANT frozen mug!

How about Mon. April 9th at 6:30pm at Bad to The Bone on the SE corner of Rancho Viejo Rd.and Ortega hwy. (Just 1 block east of I-5)

The 9th is good for me....probably. We'll have to see if I get all my audit schedules done for year end at work.

Not only do they have great Barb-Q they also have a 32 OZ Fat Tire on Tap and the local "Capitrano Brewery" assortment as well for those who need to wash things down. Yes I did say 32oz Fat Tire...it comes in a nice GIANT frozen mug!

Best Homer voice MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Fat Tire. I am in. :D Thanks for taking the lead on this Mark, and the good restaurant reccomendation. :cheers:

is this a dudes only event or can the mrs. tag along. Feel free to say dudes only, just decreases my chances. I am more than willing to sit out to preserve the get away from the women for the rest of you......which I totally respect. Although I do have a DD for the next few weeks.

Smit

Smit - would love to see the Mrs as well.

nah, Pink's Hotdogs is world famous in LA.

if you were coming up here, I'd say El Taco de Mexico , or Casa del Rio ; two of Ventura's finest!

but i'd have to have naked chicks and free beer to get any of you guys to drive up to the 805.

lol - Imagine what it would take to get people out to the 951!:flipoff2:

I am in - it would be nice to meet everyone since I haven't been on any runs with the 80s group yet.

why do you hate folks up North so much....?

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom