Is this right? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does this pic look alright to you?
Something looks crooked.

20230531_100629.jpg

Looks like a perfectly unmolested oem cruiser, clean too. That looks good to me.

Fluid of some sort leaking too

This may be a dumb question, but, how can you tell it is out of phase ?
you can see the u joint mounting ears are not lined up correctly.....could create vibrations.

Last edited:
And a wire hanging down, not sure about that front brake line, must be a RHD. OP, what are you seeking?

That's a lot of leaves in those rear springs. And you're either missing or have a broken front bolt on the skid plate.

Thanks for that link. Must look at mine now.

And a wire hanging down, not sure about that front brake line, must be a RHD. OP, what are you seeking?
To see if the drive shaft is straight. It looks off by about 45 degrees to me too. Never seen that before. It drives straight though...

Not sure what you think is crooked. It might be easier to see if the vehicle was sitting on a flat surface.
The back shaft is straight. The front APPEARS to tilt up at about 30 degrees but damned if I can telll

20230601_120410.jpg

The wire....I traced it up into the engine compartment, then underneath the firewall, and into the top of the bell housing...

20230601_122037.jpg

That's a lot of leaves in those rear springs. And you're either missing or have a broken front bolt on the skid plate.
Probly. I haven't gotten under it yet. I was halfway through the engine rebuild when my mechanic died of cancer. Never got to the bottom end, (there's a knock), we just did the top...don't know what the hell to do now.

20230530_101830.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom