Is this painted two tone or removable cladding? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
On this 2000 is the lower dark section of the door painted or is that cladding that can be removed? Thanks.

1ILQY_600450.jpg

I'm pretty sure its a 98-2000 model with two tone paint. The flares were a popular add on 100's distributed in the Southeast. I've seen a number of two tones in that color scheme, but do not recall an in other color combos.

Gulf States Toyota package :(

what is that color? I don't think I have ever seen that on a hundy before, but yeah that is definitely painted. I looks like they were trying to make it look like the cladding on the LXs.

Gulf States Toyota package :(

Yep, that's exactly like my '99, except for different colors, bought in Houston (GST).

Bottom section is paint with trim above and on wheel arches.

Also, if you plan to take the wheel trim off, you will more that likely find that the paint behind is scratched.

Isn't it cladding/molding like the LX - sure looks like it.

it's not.

what is that color? I don't think I have ever seen that on a hundy before, but yeah that is definitely painted. I looks like they were trying to make it look like the cladding on the LXs.

put tinted headlight covers and white wall tires and you might recognize the color.

Oh, and spressomon hasnt had that color for...ever....has he?

Same color as mine, except my bumpers were painted to match body (by accident). My old bumper color matched the body trim. This color is rare. I have only seen one other cruiser this color and I see at least ten to twenty 100 series a day in my hood. I have had strangers ask me what color it is.

By the way mine looks like s*** compared to spressomon's.

IMG00031-20100410-0945.jpg
IMG00031-20100410-0945.jpg

it's not.

put tinted headlight covers and white wall tires and you might recognize the color.

Oh, and spressomon hasnt had that color for...ever....has he?

Guess I didn't realize it :doh: Still super rare around my parts, I only see like three colors

Same color as mine, except my bumpers were painted to match body (by accident). My old bumper color matched the body trim. This color is rare. I have only seen one other cruiser this color and I see at least ten to twenty 100 series a day in my hood. I have had strangers ask me what color it is.

By the way mine looks like **** compared to spressomon's.

View attachment 414306

anyones 100 looks like **** compared to spressomon's lol It's something that we must all grow to accept:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom