Is this group still live? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Let's put a couple of dates then, That way we can set up 2 meets and whoever can join is more than welcome to.

June 25-26-27
July 23-24-25

How many can attend those two date range and we work it out from there?
Any other date suggestion welcomed as well.

We should definitely do a light meet to put some faces to the Cruisers!

Who would like a June meet? Possibly at a restaurant? Wings and beer? At a parking lot? I’m up for anything.

Manny.
I'd be up for that. Any of the June dates work

June works for me...The 100 should be back on the road by then and if the shipping Gods smile down on me the new suspension should be here by then. At the moment all I have to finish up is putting in new power steering hoses....and maybe some small stuff....

I can def do July.

Ok guys, let's set up the first meet by June 25th, Friday I would say 6.30pm-7.30pm?.
Everybody local to the Tampa Area?
I'm dead center in Tampa, so Tampa, St Pet, Clearwater, Brandon areas work for me.

What area are we coming from? That way I can try to find a couple of options with a good parking and we can spend some time there.

Thanks!!
Manny.

Manny, do you have a website or physical location that someone can visit?
Feel free to follow us on Instagram TampaCruisers or Facebook Tampa Cruisers.

We do have a physical location that you can swing by and take a look at the cruisers we're working on currently. Let me know when you're planning on coming and we can set up an appointment. Located on the Tyrone Blvd in St Petersburg.

How bout we set something up on a Saturday/Sunday evening instead of Friday? Maybe something with more hours,...An hour is not much time to meet n greet n check out others rides....Just my thought. How bout some more input folks....There are a number of us in the area...

Manny where is your place on Tyrone? It is a long street...

Last edited:
How bout we set something up on a Saturday/Saturday evening instead of Friday? Maybe something with more hours,...An hour is not much time to meet n greet n check out others rides....Just my thought. How bout some more input folks....There are a number of us in the area...

I second this. Saturday or Sunday would be more convenient. Perhaps we can go the proverbial hipster route and do a cars 'n coffee sort of thing

I was thinking we could do something like a Kers Winghouse if people were up for that. Most of them have fairly decent size parking lots and the scenery is not too bad along with pretty good wings n such. If the Clearwater/St Pete side of the bay works for folks there a few over here. One just North of Park Blvd on 19, one on Ulmerton. There is also one on Gulf to Bay. As far as Tampa I would be happy to hear from folks over there as far as some good places. I would love it if we can make this a pretty good sized thing so if anyone has contact info with others in the area, reach out and lets make this thing work. I would love it if we can actually build a TLCA Chapter and make it happen. What yee say????

How bout we set something up on a Saturday/Saturday evening instead of Friday? Maybe something with more hours,...An hour is not much time to meet n greet n check out others rides....Just my thought. How bout some more input folks....There are a number of us in the area...

Would love it be a weekend. I’m just going by availability of members and the 25th was selected prior.
I’m also thinking a meet by Gandy beach? We can do some grill or bbq there! Some beers would be nice looking at the cruisers. My idea of 6.30-7.30 pm was just a start time! We will def need more than an hour.

And yes… Some more input would be appreciated. This will be a good time to get around definitely.

Would love it be a weekend. I’m just going by availability of members and the 25th was selected prior.
I’m also thinking a meet by Gandy beach? We can do some grill or bbq there! Some beers would be nice looking at the cruisers. My idea of 6.30-7.30 pm was just a start time! We will def need more than an hour.

And yes… Some more input would be appreciated. This will be a good time to get around definitely.
Where is your shop? Tyrone is a long road.

I would definitely be in for any of the July dates or could make either Friday or Sunday June dates.
Unfortunately it can sometimes be difficult accommodating a time/date that fits everyone's schedule. The two date thing is a good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom