Is this concerning re:lx 570? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looked at a 2015 lx 570 this weekend. Seemed in decent condition, drove well, good carfax. Some of the bodywork concerned me a little….looks like rear right fender/bumper may have been repainted? Per carfax, one minor accident, right side. Can anyone look at the pic and tell me what I’m seeing? Might have to zoom in. Thank you for any feedback!

Looked at a 2015 lx 570 this weekend. Seemed in decent condition, drove well, good carfax. Some of the bodywork concerned me a little….looks like rear right fender/bumper may have been repainted? Per carfax, one minor accident, right side. Can anyone look at the pic and tell me what I’m seeing? Might have to zoom in. Thank you for any feedback!
Sorry, accident was left side, not right. But paint chips were on left rear seams

53BC8986-306A-4DB9-B9E3-C71FFE86328C.jpeg

Factory paint would not do that.

Whether to be concerned about it.. up to you. It’s not all going to fall off, but to make it perfect the bumper skin will need to be removed, prepped, resprayed.

The good thing is the paint on the body metal seems to be holding up without issue.

Chips might have nothing to do with the accident. It might be that bumper cover was removed at some point and mishandled/dropped. There is no other way you can chip that edge and not damage the metal panel's paint.

As bloc said it is up to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom