Is this as close as it gets? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
After reading ALL the threads on matching our bronze factory tint, I went on a search. I didn’t find anyone that stocks bronze tint with one exception and that tint was discussed in the forum, Suntek Bronze 20%. See the pics below as I had him install it on the drivers and passenger windows today. He had it in stock for house windows and had never installed it on a car.
The front windows now look like they are more reflective than the OEM window tent but that was the opposite problem most saw from reading old posts.
My question is.....is this as good as it gets from a match perspective or is there now a better go to option?

thaks

Herrett

052D8006-8735-456A-A7C8-1E4BC7BBE0E6.jpeg

7B223643-1847-4B10-8961-FE6B42A96482.jpeg

342DEBCA-A6A6-4A85-AF9A-AFC50BAB8C88.jpeg

Looks fine to me, I like the two tone color you have painted the truck

Interested to hear more comments & info.

I never did mine after reading all the old posts.
does this tint look better than the older options?

sorry, am lazy to look up that old post.

Thanks, but I bought it for my wife 22years ago and it sported that paint scheme back then.

I'm interested in this too. Bought my rig back in August and discovered while cleaning it out that the driver side rear window had been broken and replaced at some point, but the replacement glass has no tint at all. Looking for options to have that one window tinted to match and add the front two windows as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom