Is this anyone’s rig? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RodrigzCrzr

SILVER Star
Threads
I saw this in my area!
Any mud members belong to this sweet rig.
Culver City CA.
It had Arizona plates.
Sweet rig.

0204A193-63F0-41A2-95AE-C25C600790D5.jpeg

oh no, I've been caught.

thanks for the compliments. I live in south la on the edge of Inglewood (and Arizona). was just watching the basketball game at the scarlet lady saloon.

Speaking of, does anyone know who these troopies belong to? I've seen them parked outside my friends apartment in Westchester, both look really nice, one has a CA plate :sour:, other had no plate the last time I saw it.

IMG_3699.JPG

IMG_3698.JPG

Last edited:
The second one I see gets serviced at the Shell station on Lincoln and Fiji way in MDR.
I never seen the first one.

I see, weird how LA seems small when you own a land cruiser. The first one looks very new and immaculate, has the ca plates. The build looks purposeful and very high quality. My mind was blown when I first pulled onto this street, 3 70 series on the same block in LA while saltycoconuts' 74 was the only other I'd seen in the state up to that point (not counting the little SOR museum).

Yeah I have been seeing more around Culver City. There is a blue and white one on Venice Blvd.
and then another troopy on Venice blvd at an upholstery shop next to liberty tire.
But yes LA seems to get smaller when you start pointing out Landcruisers.
Especially 70 series

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom