Is this a normal volt reading? Or should I get an actual multimeter? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I noticed my car was slow to crank yesterday. This morning no dice. So I got a new battery in and I'm now worried that there may be other issues.

My passenger headlight was giving me issues...it wasn't working but not burnt out. I had my brother check it out and play with this harness it came on...this was a few weeks ago.

I also installed a winch two months ago. I checked that to make sure the switch was off...it was.

The battery has been in there at least two years since I bought it. Am I borrowing trouble thinking there's something else wrong?

I also keep my headlights on auto. I just found out that there's a small draw when the car is off for that.

PXL_20201111_233439074.jpg

What does Techstream or a Scangage say about voltage? If you trust that gauge for accuracy, you are bound for disappointment

might want to fill the tank.

If you don't yet have a multimeter you should get one. They're like $20.00, and can come in handy. I find them really convenient in quickly identifying negative and positive wires.

If you don't yet have a multimeter you should get one. They're like $20.00, and can come in handy. I find them really convenient in quickly identifying negative and positive wires.

Just ordered one on Amazon.
Mine was destroyed in hurricane Laura along with several other of my tools a few months ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom