Is there a way to transition the SOR messages? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Hi Woody,
Is there a way to transition the messages from the 80s section on the SOR forum? We have accumulated some valuable how-to's and links to images that would be a shame to lose. If not, then that's OK, we'll start anew!

Thanks for hosting an 80 and 100 section.
-B-

I'll email SOR yet this afternoon and see if they can transfer the information over....not quite sure what all is possible with the different forum formats and the fact that usernames may/may not be identical on both sites, but I agree that keeping the information would be great!

Will keep you posted....I'm wheeling this weekend! lol :D :D

I emailed SOR this afternoon and they just called me back...when the SOR Forum goes down the morning of April 1st, they are going to burn a CD of all the information contained on that site and mail it off to me. With a bit of luck, I can in turn re-populate that information onto this one.

Wish me luck! :D

B..
you have 3 posts! :-/

you have a lot of writing to do to match your SOR 700+ posts :D

later,
~Joe~

Beowulf had 700+ posts of meaningful information though. It will take a while to match that. There was only one guy that I know of in the 80s section on SOR that posted just to up his post count.

Is he here yet? ;)

Beowulf had 700+ posts of meaningful information though. ÊIt will take a while to match that. ÊThere was only one guy that I know of in the 80s section on SOR that posted just to up his post count.

Is he here yet? ;)
Hello ALL!!!!
smiley-evil.gif

I'm sorta lost too, I had over 400 posts, It's like it never happened. I do like moving into a new house though.
I dubbs top bunk! ::)

Hi All! Made it over from SOR. Kudos to all of Beo's info! Guess we're all rookies over here. Mayby Woody can give Beo, Wrench, Junk and a few other posters from SOR a 'battlefield promotion' in recognition of all their great, funny and informative posts from SOR.

Hope Woody is successful with the CD from SOR. Look forward to getting to know this board Woody!

No worries we're all here - or maybe that's something to worry about.
ernaehrung019.gif

Woody - thanks dude. Greatly appreciated.

Hey B - sorry 'bout the languange on my post at SOR. You know my temper ain't easily controlled. No excuse though, so am very sorry 'bout it.

:mad:

"Where is [glow=red,2,300]JUNK[/glow] and Tyler ?"

Ugh -- In the same sentence even .. :-X

Nice to be here guys !

[shadow=blue,right,500]Tyler[/shadow]

lol, 18 posts already JUNK?

Damn , what was I going to say to you the other day Junk ??
Oh ya ---

[glow=limegreen,50,100]BITE_ME !![/glow]

i think i got it, based on that dodge pic that is on certain web page...im willing to bet that junk is climbermike?? &nbsp:Do i WIN?

I made the jump, too. Used to be Simmons, now TucsonCruiser. Well, I'm still Simmons (the real me), but new stage name. Okay, getting confusing....

Looking forward to learning more, since I've only had my Cruiser since January.

By the way, I know there were a couple Arizona Cruisers from the SOR list---any besides me on this list that actually live (or just wheel) south of Phoenix?

And while I'm at it: War Damn Eagle!!! Go Auburn, beat Syracuse!

Thanks!

Simmons, er... TucsonCruiser, er... well, whoever I am

That has to be the oldest thread bump ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom