Is there a full bolt on exhaust for 77 fj40? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Everything I have on my 1970 is OEM, so I'd assume most or all parts are still available. Brighter minds than mine will confirm/deny.

Is there a full bolt on fj40 exhaust option available ? Oem or not

Yes , U can buy a Full Bolt on exhaust system for your 1977 fj40

it will consist of some New OEM parts , and some aftermarket ones like your tail pipe , there also will be some Good used parts like muffler hangers & mounts rubber blocks etc .

SOR sells GOOD used parts from my experience

I have used SOR.com for this exact scenario many times , and end of the day it came down to It Indeed Being a ALL bolt on system , OEM Themed , factory Fit and Finish

Page 046 Land Cruiser Exhaust Systems FJ40, FJ45, FJ55 & B Diesel

• 1/75-12/78 FJ40

046B.gif

046B_A.gif

046B_B.gif

046B_C.gif

046B2.gif

Bumping this, but I have a 1973... Anyone know of an off the shelf system? I need mine from the manifold back. Local exhaust shop wants $700, and that reflects the current price of materials...

Thanks in advance!

Bumping this, but I have a 1973... Anyone know of an off the shelf system? I need mine from the manifold back. Local exhaust shop wants $700, and that reflects the current price of materials...

Thanks in advance!
Did you ever get a resolution on your exhaust question? I have a 73 and live in Middle TN. I need to resurface my manifold and need a new exhaust system.

Did you ever get a resolution on your exhaust question? I have a 73 and live in Middle TN. I need to resurface my manifold and need a new exhaust system.
Hey Lee, it's Joel from Franklin! Give me a shout about your exhaust. I used Quick Muffler in downtown Franklin for that truck. They did the exhaust and did a very good job. Not sure if they can resurface your manifold, but you can always pop in a Remflex gasket...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom