x (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here's a crew cab:
P1010659.JPG
P1010660.JPG

It’s a Land Rover, they had similar quarter windows!!
...wrong .... Toyota FJ45 had the similar quarter windows ...
....Land Rover add them in their Series II pick up 1958 first .... stolen by Toyota ! ;)

I remember all these japanes guys with their cameras during the IIA / Frankfurt Motor Show....haha!

Last edited:
,,quick Wiki:
"...in the 1930s, Nissan Motors' cars were based on the Austin 7 and Graham-Paige designs,
while the Toyota AA model was based on the Chrysler Airflow.
Ohta built cars in the 1930s based on Ford models,
while Chiyoda built a car resembling a 1935 Pontiac, and Sumida built a car similar to a LaSalle."

This chart is not surprising considering after the wars end, 1945, the country had the chance to pretty much start over allowing a whole new direction.
The German Economic Miracle
The story behind Germany's economic rebirth after World War II

To complete: Japan did in the 60s/70s what China do since the last two decades.
& the result until 2018:
GDP China compare to USA/Japan
gdp_china.jpg

.. Wall Street is closed today..;)

Last edited:
The German Economic Miracle
The story behind Germany's economic rebirth after World War II

To complete: Japan did in the 60s/70s what China do since the last two decades.
& the result until 2018:
GDP China compare to USA/Japan
View attachment 2360213

.. Wall Street is closed today..;)

Well, that economic miracle came with the USA, (NATO), pretty much protecting Germany , even as they never paid their fair share. And they still do not want to pay their fair share.

I know what the USA did for us in the western part of Germany,
and I´m grateful & glad to be born in the western part of Germany.
I was born in a family without a Nazi history ( background) and I´m proud of it....resistance to Nazism.
A lot friends from France, Italy all in the fascism resitance visited us....jewish friends too.
USA soldiers visited us too, from one my father got his Doberman (named Princess )
when he left western Germany/Frankfurt Rhein-Main Air Base..

Nato :Germany spending 1955 4,08 %of GDP .
After war, all what an average person owned .....beginning 50´s was an old bike or they walked....
.....dreamed of a Vespa
 vespa_98-_1946.jpg
and saved money for a
524e2b8e8685ad5d4d56ed2b92.jpg
all payed cash...
First earn then spend. ;)

Japan was never in the Nato and had nothing to spend of their GDP. *

Mirakle reason is :
The Social Free Market !!

Eucken gained followers at the school, which became one of the few places in Germany where those opposed to Hitler could express their views. But, more importantly, it's also where he began to develop his economic theories, which became known as the Freiburg School, ordoliberalism, or the "social free market....
The Father of Germany's Economic Miracle Ludwig Erhard
(who became known as the "father of the German economic miracle") had begun to gain prominence with the American forces which were still in de facto control of Germany.

And again: Japan did in the 60´s/70s what China do today & did since the mid 90s.
"I remember all these japanes guys with their cameras during the IIA / Frankfurt Motor Show"

@ Bear
show me your Land Rover / Land Cruiser or other projects.. please... only 1 picture ...haha.
Have you ever seen a part of the world outside of 16 miles around your home ?;)--- stupid.
George Denis Patrick Carlin:

Just think how stupid the average person is, and then realize that *half of ’em are stupider than that!

`... and the finacial situation in the USA & Japan is .... ?
Japan is a financial failed state since the 90s, beginning with the housing bubble there.
Japan’s debt passes 250% of GDP March, 2019.
general_government-debt-2017-a6e7.jpg

MW-GJ146_usjapa_20180514102702_NS.jpg

USA : Is the U.S. Debt Bubble Going to Burst?
The numbers for Trump in this article ... history meanwhile more
Instead of Eliminating the Debt, Trump Will Add $8.3 Trillion.

During his 2016 presidential campaign Republican candidate Trump
promised he would eliminate the nation’s debt in eight years.
Instead, his budgets would add $8.3 trillion during that time. It would increase the U.S. debt to $28.5 trillion at the end of eight years, according to Trump's budget estimates.
This figure will probably be higher once the COVID-19 pandemic is realized. His budget office predicted that the pandemic would raise the FY 2021 deficit to $2.1 trillion. The FY 2020 deficit will be $3.7 trillion.

Some day you will see /get the bill for the excessive debts... not only in Japan.
Japan´s Zombie factories:

Fitch Rating Switzerland ..Friday 3, 2020
The rating agency Fitch continues to give Switzerland's creditworthiness the top rating of "AAA".
The outlook for the rating is stable, Fitch announced on Friday evening
Thus, the agency does not expect the financial situation to change in the foreseeable future. The experts praised, among other things, a broadly diversified economy with high added value and the great debt discipline in Switzerland.
That´s a liberal and responsible use of money!

@ 1969FJ. .....what is your profession, Sir ?;)

Last edited:
I know what the USA did for us in the western part of Germany,
and I´m grateful & glad to be born in the western part of Germany.
I was born in a family without a Nazi history ( background) and I´m proud of it....resistance to Nazism.
A lot friends from France, Italy all in the fascism resitance visited us....jewish friends too.
USA soldiers visited us too, from one my father got his Doberman (named Princess )
when he left western Germany/Frankfurt Rhein-Main Air Base..

Nato :Germany spending 1955 4,08 %of GDP .
After war, all what an average person owned .....beginning 50´s was an old bike or they walked....
.....dreamed of a Vespa View attachment 2361918 and saved money for a View attachment 2361920 all payed cash...
First earn then spend. ;)

Japan was never in the Nato and had nothing to spend of their GDP. *

Mirakle reason is :
The Social Free Market !!

Eucken gained followers at the school, which became one of the few places in Germany where those opposed to Hitler could express their views. But, more importantly, it's also where he began to develop his economic theories, which became known as the Freiburg School, ordoliberalism, or the "social free market....
The Father of Germany's Economic Miracle Ludwig Erhard
(who became known as the "father of the German economic miracle") had begun to gain prominence with the American forces which were still in de facto control of Germany.

And again: Japan did in the 60´s/70s what China do today & did since the mid 90s.
"I remember all these japanes guys with their cameras during the IIA / Frankfurt Motor Show"

@ Bear
show me your Land Rover / Land Cruiser or other projects.. please... only 1 picture ...haha.
Have you ever seen a part of the world outside of 16 miles around your home ?;)--- stupid.
George Denis Patrick Carlin:

Just think how stupid the average person is, and then realize that *half of ’em are stupider than that!

`... and the finacial situation in the USA & Japan is .... ?
Japan is a financial failed state since the 90s, beginning with the housing bubble there.
Japan’s debt passes 250% of GDP March, 2019.
View attachment 2361914

View attachment 2361907
USA : Is the U.S. Debt Bubble Going to Burst?
The numbers for Trump in this article ... history meanwhile more
Instead of Eliminating the Debt, Trump Will Add $8.3 Trillion.

During his 2016 presidential campaign Republican candidate Trump
promised he would eliminate the nation’s debt in eight years.
Instead, his budgets would add $8.3 trillion during that time. It would increase the U.S. debt to $28.5 trillion at the end of eight years, according to Trump's budget estimates.
This figure will probably be higher once the COVID-19 pandemic is realized. His budget office predicted that the pandemic would raise the FY 2021 deficit to $2.1 trillion. The FY 2020 deficit will be $3.7 trillion.

Some day you will see /get the bill for the excessive debts... not only in Japan.
Japan´s Zombie factories:

Fitch Rating Switzerland ..Friday 3, 2020
The rating agency Fitch continues to give Switzerland's creditworthiness the top rating of "AAA".
The outlook for the rating is stable, Fitch announced on Friday evening
Thus, the agency does not expect the financial situation to change in the foreseeable future. The experts praised, among other things, a broadly diversified economy with high added value and the great debt discipline in Switzerland.
That´s a liberal and responsible use of money!

@ 1969FJ. .....what is your profession, Sir ?;)

Not to be a lack of answering, but this is a thread that has gone a bit off course. Perhaps a thread on these issues in another forum would be proper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom