Is the LC worthy as an off-road toy? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Adding to the fray....I picked a '10 LX about 9 months ago. Only major mods have been 33s, AHC lift (5mins and free) and sliders- no bumpers etc. I've had no issue on many 'hard' trails here in the mountains of CO. The vehicle is immensely capable and a joy as my DD too. As long as you realize it's a little wider (and heavier) than a Wrangler you'll be surprised where it will take you.

20190818_163756.jpg

20190804_154620.jpg

No one mentioned Range $Rover $ yet.
You would be towing that for sure:flush:

Thanks @ATwoZ , great input, I’m set on buying a LC just wanted to hear some input on trail time experience and off-roading. Haha hell no @PDoyle , I don’t know why people spend so much money on those with a bad reliability record, I’ll stick with a LC.

Just to throw this in for fun:

:D

Thanks @ATwoZ , great input, I’m set on buying a LC just wanted to hear some input on trail time experience and off-roading.

Yup- if the LC Twin (LX) can get where I've gone with minimal mods, I don't think you'll have any concerns with the LC. Additionally, when we first got it, it came with pretty worn all-seasons...still had no issue climbing some decently rocky runs...continue to be impressed by the platform.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom