Is Slocruiser On This Site? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiserkreutz

SILVER Star
Threads
I'm trying to get ahold of someone at Slocruiser to see when/if they'll be getting more FJ55 Tailgate Window Seals in stock. I've tried sending a message through the website as well as calling/texting the phone number listed on the website with no luck. Not complaing, just curious the best way to get ahold of them?

Thanks

John @SLOCRUISER has always returned my calls and found the parts I need, remember this isn't a full time job and it can take a few days to get back to you especially around the holidays.

I'm trying to get ahold of someone at Slocruiser to see when/if they'll be getting more FJ55 Tailgate Window Seals in stock. I've tried sending a message through the website as well as calling/texting the phone number listed on the website with no luck. Not complaing, just curious the best way to get ahold of them?

Thanks

I'm SLOW. The numerous robo calls, starting at 6:30 a.m and going to 8:30 p.m., has resulted in me turning down my ringer as I slowly work out of my garage.

Sorry.

John

Thanks

john has always answered my email or forum messages in a timely manner.

I'm SLOW. The numerous robo calls, starting at 6:30 a.m and going to 8:30 p.m., has resulted in me turning down my ringer as I slowly work out of my garage.

Sorry.

John

Any idea if/when you'll be getting more tailgate window seals in?

Thanks,
Justin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom