Is new ARB fridge available in 35 Qt.?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Guys, I need to get a new ARB fridge...or Engel. My current one is awesome but after a trip to Colorado this past week...the 45 Qt. I have is just too tall and really a waste of space...so I'll be selling it.
I know ARB has a new fridge out...but the site only mentions a 50 Quart. Are there any NEW STYLE 35 Qt. ARB fridges out there...or is it just the 50 Qt being made?
airlaird

PM me if you want to unload that old one :)

Believe me Christo I thought about it...but I assumed you went to the LSLC Roundup???? Aaarrgh....I knew I should have stopped by!! Well...we will now be going every year in March to Colorado so I WILL stop by next March. We did some skiing in Leadville and stay in Colorado springs at my brother's house.
To stay on thread, will ARB start selling the re-designed 35 Qt. fridge and will you have some soon??
Steve

I highly recommend the Engel 35qt model. I bought an Engel 35qt model at Downwind Marine in San Diego on my way into the Baja in early February. It worked amazingly well for our five week adventure. The Engel ran three days before exhausting my 70 series deep cycle third battery. I wired the charging curcuit up wrong the first time so really tested the battery (it fully recovered). Along the way we found out that Canadians can go five weeks without water but only about six hours between cold beers.

Believe me Christo I thought about it...but I assumed you went to the LSLC Roundup????

Don't have a truck ready. We sent Gary to represent :D

Aaarrgh....I knew I should have stopped by!! Well...we will now be going every year in March to Colorado so I WILL stop by next March. We did some skiing in Leadville and stay in Colorado springs at my brother's house.
To stay on thread, will ARB start selling the re-designed 35 Qt. fridge and will you have some soon??
Steve

They are supposed to have some of the new 50qt's in stock soon, but they are all sold. Not aware that they will make a 35qt. Engel is probably your only bet if you want that. Or look at Engels new 40qt. It is smaller than the 45.
MR040.jpg

Thanks Christo...I'll wait for the 35 qt ARB arrive at your shop. The engel 35 Qt. is only about 2 inches shorter than my 40 qt. I 'll wait for the ARB type. Thankyou for the pic.
airlaird

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom