Is Lexus Enform Supposed to Show Tire Pressure? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I had the subscription and used my iPhone with it last year. I didn't renew, and I've since switched to Android. I subscribed again, downloaded the app, but it doesn't show my tire pressure. For some reason I remember that being on there.

Anyone have experience?

I had the subscription and used my iPhone with it last year. I didn't renew, and I've since switched to Android. I subscribed again, downloaded the app, but it doesn't show my tire pressure. For some reason I remember that being on there.

Anyone have experience?

Radio blackout, no more nothing from the car.

Radio blackout, no more nothing from the car.
Lol dang. I guess not a good experience. I use it mainly for autostart because the key fob absolutely sucks. I can't believe a $100k car has this terrible of a fob. With a brand new battery, I took the leather cover off and my truck wouldn't even pick up the fob from less than 120ft away. It would unlock, lock, or anything.

Lol dang. I guess not a good experience. I use it mainly for autostart because the key fob absolutely sucks. I can't believe a $100k car has this terrible of a fob. With a brand new battery, I took the leather cover off and my truck wouldn't even pick up the fob from less than 120ft away. It would unlock, lock, or anything.

im gonna get drone myself. They’ve abandoned their customers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom