is june 22 @ hard rock still on?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
haven't heard much about the june 22nd hard rock gathering and with the family I need to plan ahead. whats up?

Where did you see the June 22 at Hardrock ?

I thought we had a event list post somewhere on here but I could not find it .

I can make it , you can see my new toy .

The time to go is the weekend of June the 8th . Hardrock is having a 4x4 appreciation day , should be a lot of action . I will not beable to make it have other plan but if I don't break anything I can do any weekend after .

Also the event list I'm talking about is the one we put together at Luis's house ( Powder Puff cookout ) . Everyone sat around and we put all the ideas down on paper . I can't remember who was writing it down , but I know we had something for each month of this year .

sooooo then whats going on in June?? I too remember seeing something about hard rock on june 22nd posted. but my memory is often questionable...

I had put the 22nd on my calendar and plan to go if our schedule works out, so if anyone else is interested we can plan something regardless of / in addition to the other weekends being looked at. The 22nd actually worked better than most over the next few weekends.

Luis has the calendar we wrote everything on. I won't be able to make it. my cruiser needs surgery.

ill be there the 22nd !!! over due to get the fj40 dirty. it just does not look right with out some mud on the fenders and wheels.

I changed the oil in the cruiser over the weekend getting ready for this month in case this works out. Been way too long!

Looks like 22nd is a go for me . I will be camping Saturday evening and I believe Luis said he is doing the same .

But for now , time to go out and play in some good ole Georgia clay .

I am working on it, should be able to swing Friday night and Saturday. Saturday night s are rough up there, the civilized liquor is gone and people start drinking all sorts of crazy stuff.

Anyone from Pinellas going? I'd love to hitch a ride and join you guys as mine is still in the wiring process and nowhere near a road. Its closer,,,,,,,,,,,,,just not close enough.

Carter? you goin?

Nope. I've got family obligations that weekend...

Ive been looking forward to this weekend...but.... How does that joke go? Oh yeh. How do you make God laugh? Tell him you plans! I'll see you all at whatever is in July..be safe, have fun and take pics for those of us who could not be there. Fatty.

I am going to be honest, I have not picked up new tires and I need a body chop before I go up a size. With all the rain that is falling, Hard Rock will be a slippery, scary mess. I just saw Ocala is at 3.25" of rain in the last 24 hours. With no tread I will be out of control on the hills and IH8Mud literally. I have to bail on this months excursion.

Ouch, dropping like flies. I may be as well - just got home half an hour ago from Toronto and it looks like our son may be coming down with something ugly (wife was sick all week). I will see how things go tomorrow but Saturday is looking iffy for now.

Greg , what size tires are you looking at ?

I have a brand new bfg km2 never been mounted . size 35x12.50/17 . What are you needing to cut on your fjc ? I ran 35's and only had to trim back the front body mount . Let me know if I can help , I have been there with the one I had .

Well I guess you can say Hard Rock is a wash out .

Luis are you still planning on coming up ?

I was planning on going down sat if anyone is still going let me know. Love to meet some of you guys.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom