Is anyone near West Covina, CA?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking at an 80 in Calif. and was curious if anyone was near West Covina -- in the LA vicinity

-- please IM me, and we'll go from there --

THANKS!!

eric

IFAIK Faultline Fab is in San Dimas. From what I here he has his masters in Cruiserology...So you may want to try that out.

[quote author=moralien link=board=2;threadid=6253;start=msg50293#msg50293 date=1066066651]
IFAIK Faultline Fab is in San Dimas. From what I here he has his masters in Cruiserology...So you may want to try that out.

[/quote]

thanks, nick -- i think i know what you're saying...!!

:)

eric

[quote author=moralien link=board=2;threadid=6253;start=msg50344#msg50344 date=1066073377]
It's even better when peeps reckognize what I'm spittin. :p
This should help...
http://www.faultlinefab.com/
[/quote]

thanks!

btw, your avatar is making me nervous -- any reason you chose a guy's ass with shoepolish on it??

::)

Eric,

I'd volunteer, but all I'd be able to comment on would be interior and exterior appearance and basic drivability. Read - I'm not a mechanic, even weekend type. Looks like guys moralien recommended may be a better bet.

[quote author=Brentbba link=board=2;threadid=6253;start=msg50419#msg50419 date=1066081671]
Eric,

I'd volunteer, but all I'd be able to comment on would be interior and exterior appearance and basic drivability. Read - I'm not a mechanic, even weekend type. Looks like guys moralien recommended may be a better bet.
[/quote]

thanks for your offer, Brett -- I have someone from 80s-cool looking at it now -- we'll see!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom