Is 671cruzer Legit? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I got a message from this person 671CRUZER who wanted to purchase good from me. He wants to ship to Guam and is willing to pay asking price.

Does anyone know this person or has had any past experience with this user?

How could anyone have experience with 671cruzer when 671cruzer has only one post? What are you concerned about?

And why even start this thread? Is questioning the legitimacy of the very person who is attempting to give you money a solid sales tactic these days?

What am I missing? You have something for sale. Someone wants to pay you. So what's the problem?

Educate me. Whether the buyer is on Mars or in Mauritania, if you get the money before sending the part what difference does it make?

I got a message from this person 671CRUZER who wanted to purchase good from me. He wants to ship to Guam and is willing to pay asking price.

Does anyone know this person or has had any past experience with this user?
Toy, why would you ask such a question, I've dealt with a few guys on mud in the past, they pay me I send the goods, I might be a bit concerned if I was buying something from him, but that's our curiosity, when it arrives all good.

The guy will read this post and never come back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom