Ironman Rear Sag (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all, does this seem normal for the rear to sag this much when weight is added? I feel like just leaning into the rear hatch will make the rear sag quite a bit.

Kit: Ironman 2" Nitro gas Constant Load 440-880 lbs.

The video below is of me sitting on the rear hatch, I weigh 185 lbs. Also to note, I have removed 2nd and 3rd row, vehicle otherwise completely empty.

[video]

I put in the 0-440 springs and immediately took them out and put in 2863’s. I was running 2860’s before I put in the Ironman lift kit. I’ve got an ARB front bumper, sliders, loaded drawers, RTT and lots of gear when I head out. Not a DD so I care more about how my truck behaves when I go off-road.

The 0-440 spring didn’t give me much lift which was my main problem and even less when loaded up. I probably should have gone with the 440-880 springs from the get go, I already had 2863’s sitting in the garage so I just threw those in. If I went and sat on my tailgate I’m guessing it would do the same thing yours is doing.

Having said all that I think your springs are fine. How does it ride? Many more with way more knowledge than me will weight in I’m sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom