Ironman Pro Forge UCAs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That is why I am hesitant to get rid of my OEM stock UCAs. All these after market UCAs are nowhere close to OEM UCAs in terms of quality, reliability and longevity.
I’ve been very happy with my ARB/OME UCAs.

That is why I am hesitant to get rid of my OEM stock UCAs. All these after market UCAs are nowhere close to OEM UCAs in terms of quality, reliability and longevity.
Have you looked at the Dobinsons? High quality fit and finish, rubber bushings and replaceable 555 ball joints.

I have not contacted them. After my experience with the bowed coil springs and then this I'm not planning to purchase anything else from them. It still might be worth contacting them
Sorry to hear. I think you really need to bring this to their attention. Its your hard earned money.

I would say ..share your experience on their youtube video with lot of views. That will get traction andvhopefully they will help you out.
Have you looked at the Dobinsons? High quality fit and finish, rubber bushings and replaceable 555 ball joints.
I have heard great things about dobinsons UCA as well but I don't think they make one for 2nd gen tundra/sequoia.

I am squatting on this thread because there are barely any real-life usage feedback on the Ironman UCA's on Sequoia related threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom