Ironman Foamcell lift kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone currently running a 2” Ironman Foamcell constant load lift kit? I currently have OME on my 80 with 850 front springs, 864 rear springs with Nitro Charger shocks all around. I’ve had them on since 2008 and about 60k miles. I’m running front & rear bumpers, winch, sliders and under armor.

I’m looking for a bit smoother ride for my 80 even though I’m running Toyo MTs. I’m just really tired of the harsh ride of OME. Wanted to see if anyone is running the 2” Ironman Foamcell constant load lift kit and wanted to get their input on it and maybe some pictures of their rig.

My brother is running the 2” Ironman Foamcell lift kit on his 100 series and it drove great and smooth which convinced me to buy a set as well for my 100 with OME 2” lift. Not too mention the price is great on these kits. Now I’m looking into doing the same thing to my 80 but I don’t have a reference on how this would ride on an 80.

I just picked up a 97 a couple of weeks ago with a new iron man 2" set up. It is really hard to say with so little time spent behind the wheel, but so far it seems to ride a little better compared to my 91 with the OME 2" on the washboard roads I have driven.

Hopefully I get to go camping this weekend and I can report back after some more time offroad.

I just picked up a 97 a couple of weeks ago with a new iron man 2" set up. It is really hard to say with so little time spent behind the wheel, but so far it seems to ride a little better compared to my 91 with the OME 2" on the washboard roads I have driven.

Hopefully I get to go camping this weekend and I can report back after some more time offroad.

Do you know which ironman setup is on your cruiser? There's a foam cell pro version as well as a nitrogen gas version.

I believe it is a foamcell.
20200706_210602.jpg

I just bought their 2" coils last week (hopefully they show up at some point) however I opted for FOX 2.0 as an addition rather than the foam cell. I will say that many people seem to like them in my research though.

Anybody recently install the IronMan Foamcell suspension? Did you happen to have OME prior that you can compare to? TIA

How's that workin' out for ya?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom