Ironman Commercial Bullbar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone local running one of these? I can get one shipped for free and the price is good. Just wondering how it compares to ARB? They both are tested but there is a definite price point difference. Just want something solid and am comfortable with ARB. The Ironman got me to raise an eyebrow though.

Thats what I have. Quality seems fine, if I had to do it all over again I might have gone with something with a little more clearance.
One plus is it gives you a real nice spot to sit/stand if you want to reach into the engine bay.

I got it right after I got my 100, before I even had thoughts to build out the truck. My primary concern was something for deer protection. Thankfully I haven't had to test that out yet.

Thats what I have. Quality seems fine, if I had to do it all over again I might have gone with something with a little more clearance.
One plus is it gives you a real nice spot to sit/stand if you want to reach into the engine bay.

I got it right after I got my 100, before I even had thoughts to build out the truck. My primary concern was something for deer protection. Thankfully I haven't had to test that out yet.
Thanks. Any problems with rusting or powder coating? My ARB held up really well over the years. There are a few manufacturers that make a high clearance for the GX but from the ones I’ve been able to physically look at, they are pretty thin.

Mine came painted. It's holding up fine other than on the bottom where I've bashed it into rocks.

I'm not sure what the price differential is on the ARB, but since I've gotten mine I've thought a few times that maybe I should've just gotten the ARB. I think I like them a tad better.

I bought my 96, as the 2nd owner, and the previous owner here in NJ had the dealer put on a TJM Tradesman Bullbar which they still sell today. It's been on the truck for 25 years and only has one rust hole in it. The bumper is a monster with DOM tubing uprights and light surrounds. It has a winch mount winch only supports a 9,500lb winch. Anyway here's a pic and TJMs site. It's probably not cheap but it's tough, knocked over a few saplings accidently, and has the original finish.

070SB15N80L 05.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom