Ironman Classic Off Road Bumper? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any recommendations/suggestions regarding this bumper? Ive been looking for a bumper for my 99 LX and I really like the looks of this one. Anyone installed one of these?

4414AD23-177B-45EA-949C-14435C23D04A.jpeg
4B4F4890-34AD-4E1E-84F5-524D2F1C38A6.jpeg

I ordered this bumper a few weeks ago, should be here by the end of the month. I’ve also got a 99 LX. There are a couple of good install vids on YouTube. No cutting, maybe have to drill 2 holes, can’t remember. Looks super straightforward and the guys in the videos installed by themselves.

I have one on mine. I love it. Looks identical to the arb but cheaper, price-wise. Quality is just as good.

The only cons I found are that the instructions suck.

D72FF9F8-5C1C-46DD-946D-B02AC13DF893.jpeg

I'm constantly trying to get wifey to let me get this. Happy mother's day :D

I have one.
wilder.jpg

driveway.jpg

IMG_1779.JPG

Did you guys have to adjust the TB due to bumper weight?

Did you guys have to adjust the TB due to bumper weight?
Well I installed the bumper and then pretty much gutted the AHC and installed an IronMan FCP lift kit immediately so I cannot answer for sure. The bumper by itself did not weigh a whole lot, but the winch did.

Have had mine on for about 4 months and really like it. As mentioned, almost identical to the ARB. Really like the look of the circular fog light. If you could get it on sale for $1000.00 delivered to a commercial address is quite amazing. You would need to crank up your Torsion bars or get new ones in my case since the old ones were worn after 20 years. I also went from a P rated tire to an LT tire and boy did I lose that old smooth cruiser ride, to be expected though.

Any recommendations/suggestions regarding this bumper? Ive been looking for a bumper for my 99 LX and I really like the looks of this one. Anyone installed one of these?

The IronMan is an EXCELLENT choice IMO. I've had mine for nearly 4 years now. I would recommend upgrading the fog lights to the LED versions from IronMan. That upgrade is well worth it. Mine has held up to a few deer/hog strikes and even got backed into one with zero damage. Very impressed with mine.

untitled-2230.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom