Ironman 4x4 snorkel lx570 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sreyes1103

SILVER Star
Threads
Hi everyone, any help with this would be appreciated. Ironman has a snorkel that says it will fit. 2016+ lx570. I was wondering if anyone has put this on or could verify that it will fit without modification.

Thanks!!!

You’ll definitely need to modify for a 2016 fender. Holes will be in the right spot but the shape of the snorkel won’t fit the contours.
yeah i had emailed them to confirm this. lol would be nice if they come back with a good answer.

You’ll definitely need to modify for a 2016 fender. Holes will be in the right spot but the shape of the snorkel won’t fit the contours.
Based on the response from IronMan, they said it fits with the contour as well. I was looking and it looks like it fits lol. I still haven't installed it though and very hesitant haha

So everything lines up with the 2016+ fender for this snorkel, although the piping from the snorkel to the airbox are not the same shape. Does anyone know where I can get one custom made?

Is the outlet of the snorkel round? I had to use some 3” (3.5”?) tubing couplers to get an Australian prado 150 snorkel to fit on a 5th gen 4Runner. Lots of silicone tubing and couplings available on Amazon.

Might have been 4”. I found this in my Amazon returns, but I’m not seeing the elbow I ended up using.

Spectre Performance 9751 Black 4" Air Duct Hose https://a.co/d/hsD5KXG

Might have been 4”. I found this in my Amazon returns, but I’m not seeing the elbow I ended up using.

Spectre Performance 9751 Black 4" Air Duct Hose https://a.co/d/hsD5KXG
F235A632-1D0A-4FAA-97D3-79C53E9308EB.jpeg

Yeah first time doing research for this stuff. Let me check it out , thank you!

The snorkel is a circle, I don’t have measurements yet, but then the air box is this oval triangle.

I Wonder if I can get my hands on a diesel bottom part of the intake box , it would fit with the petrol top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom