Ironman 4x4 nitro gas suspension (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone installed this kit on a Land Cruiser 200? Mine is 2008 and I'm not sure if it's a reliable kit.

Also there's an option without the UCAU'S. It's recommended to do the 2" lift and change the 13 years old upper control arms as well?

Thanks
Screenshot_20211017-094742_Chrome.jpg

Has anyone installed this kit on a Land Cruiser 200? Mine is 2008 and I'm not sure if it's a reliable kit.

Also there's an option without the UCAU'S. It's recommended to do the 2" lift and change the 13 years old upper control arms as well?

Thanks View attachment 2814289
I run Ironman 20mm front spacers on my FZJ80. For the price, the construction and quality is pretty good! I'm curious about what others on here have to say about the 200 series suspension from them as well. I'm looking to install in the spring, either an Ironman 2" suspension kit, or a Tough Dog 41mm suspension kit on my 2011 L.C...more than likely, I will be purchasing the Ironman b/c Tough Dog is really backed up right now.
I have a friend who runs Ironman suspension on his FZJ80 and recently purchased a 200 series. The first thing he did after purchasing his 200 was have an Ironman suspension kit installed. He could have easily purchased whatever suspension kit he wanted, but he chose Ironman. So that tells me alot.

I run them. I like them. I haven’t pushed them hard yet.

Search the forum. There are a few detailed threads on them.

I would upgrade to the foam cell's if you are going ironman. I ran them on both my 100 and 200, and they where great. I am going back to them after the BP51s crap out for good.

I have this Ironman lift on my 200 series and have been very happy with the performance. I have about 20,000 miles on them. There was a 10k adjustment period for me to soften them up a bit. When they eventually need replacement, I’ll buy the Foam Cells just like Monte mentioned above. I use my LC for a lot of overlanding….some tough roads, but I wouldn’t say I’ve “pushed” them to their limit. I didn’t replace the UCA’s because I run 275/70/18’s, so the alignment compromise was no big deal and not noticeable. The ride is stiff unloaded….but once I am geared up for a big trip…..the ride is awesome.

I’m running the nitro gas set up, 25k later no issue whatsoever. I do agree the ride is a bit stiff initially, but the ride does improve over time. I swapped out the front springs that came with the kit for heavy springs. With the weight of a bumper up front there was a fair bit of nose dive with the medium springs. Overall, no serious complaints, rides very well with additional weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom