Ironman 4x4 July Suspension Promotion (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The link above will take you to the page for what we have. There is a Nitro Gas and a Foam Cell Pro option. FCP is threaded for adjustability so we can talk about how you could add 1/4" pre load to get the extra 1/2" lift

The link above will take you to the page for what we have. There is a Nitro Gas and a Foam Cell Pro option. FCP is threaded for adjustability so we can talk about how you could add 1/4" pre load to get the extra 1/2" lift
link dead

We are working on our image library for the racks. There are images on the full vehicle builds for the Lexus GX and 4Runner. If there is one that you are looking for specifically, please send me a message and I will send you what we have!
Any and all racks on 60 series. I'm trying to determine the overall total height of the different options, as my garage clearance is limited.

@Ironman 4x4 USA do you guys have an idea on when the foam cell stage 1 kits for Toyota tacoma 2019 will ship? I ordered the kit June 25th during the 4th of July sale.
Send me a message with your order number

Hello, I'm looking for a 2 inch lift and suspension upgrade for my 2001 105 with the live front axle. Can you recommend a kit? I'd like to upgrade it to hold an addition 400-600lbs of gear. I'm in Honduras, but items will be shipped down to me from Miami.

Hello, I'm looking for a 2 inch lift and suspension upgrade for my 2001 105 with the live front axle. Can you recommend a kit? I'd like to upgrade it to hold an addition 400-600lbs of gear. I'm in Honduras, but items will be shipped down to me from Miami.
Unfortunately we don't have any of those suspension systems here in the states. Sorry about that!

Do the kits come with shims to correct for the steering angle?
We have them available for purchase on the website. Here is a LINK to see the options we have. If you are searching on our website. Look up the word "wedges"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom