Ironman 4x4 July Suspension Promotion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ironman 4x4 USA

Ironman 4x4 America team member
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
ironman4x4america.com
FREE UPGRADE to Stage 2 for a limited time! Purchase a Stage 1 Foam Cell Pro suspension kit suited for 4Runner, GX 460/70, FJ Cruiser, Tacoma, Tundra, and 200 Series Land Cruiser and get our legendary Pro Forge Upper Control Arms (valued at $800) as a gift with purchase.

IM4x4_4R_FREE_UCA_w_Stg1_FCP_Kit_Promo_1080x1080.jpg

Shop Suspension Now

Last edited:
I ordered a lift kit back in May, allowed for corona delays. Got lied to time and again on the delivery. Wound up canceling the order as a matter of principle. Order # 6772.

I ordered a lift kit back in May, allowed for corona delays. Got lied to time and again on the delivery. Wound up canceling the order as a matter of principle. Order # 6772.

Thanks. I think I will follow your lead and cancel. I understand delays during the pandemic, but there has been absolutely no communication for 2 months. It's been very disappointing.

My springs finally came but took like a month. Also very slow responses to email etc. Sounds like I was lucky.

Did you get your money back?

Back in March on another sale...it took forever and a day to get my stuff

They did finally come through on my Nitro kit for the GX...

Made up for it when I ordered the bumper....shipped same day...

Patience my azz right ? Keep after Bubba and you'll get your stuff

ajku2qS.jpg

gOcaNMo.jpg

@vipergrhd. I had something on order for a while and end up cancelling the order. The customer service rep was really nice and stated they are having trouble getting certain items to fullfil orders. I think Ironman 4x4 America is legit and doing the best they can. I'm disappointed I had to cancel but I would do business with them in the future.

@vipergrhd. I had something on order for a while and end up cancelling the order. The customer service rep was really nice and stated they are having trouble getting certain items to fullfil orders. I think Ironman 4x4 America is legit and doing the best they can. I'm disappointed I had to cancel but I would do business with them in the future.

Good attitude.
At least their stuff is coming up from Australia (hence the wait times between shipments), and not over from China...
Everything I have from them has performed to my expectations, and commensurate to their promises.
No disappointments here...

have a 2.5 lift kit for a FJ40?

Any real pictures of the roof rack on an actual rig?
We are working on our image library for the racks. There are images on the full vehicle builds for the Lexus GX and 4Runner. If there is one that you are looking for specifically, please send me a message and I will send you what we have!

Ordered. Nitro gas 2" and a classic front bumper.
Great deal. Updates to follow.
Suggestions for UCA's? cheap.
What rig do you have? We have UCA's for a quite a few rigs on our website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom