Ironman 4x4 July Suspension Promotion

I ordered a lift kit back in May, allowed for corona delays. Got lied to time and again on the delivery. Wound up canceling the order as a matter of principle. Order # 6772.

xtremeVA

SILVER Star

I ordered a lift kit back in May, allowed for corona delays. Got lied to time and again on the delivery. Wound up canceling the order as a matter of principle. Order # 6772.
Thanks. I think I will follow your lead and cancel. I understand delays during the pandemic, but there has been absolutely no communication for 2 months. It's been very disappointing.

My springs finally came but took like a month. Also very slow responses to email etc. Sounds like I was lucky.

Back in March on another sale...it took forever and a day to get my stuff

They did finally come through on my Nitro kit for the GX...

Made up for it when I ordered the bumper....shipped same day...

Patience my azz right ? Keep after Bubba and you'll get your stuff

xtremeVA

SILVER Star

@vipergrhd. I had something on order for a while and end up cancelling the order. The customer service rep was really nice and stated they are having trouble getting certain items to fullfil orders. I think Ironman 4x4 America is legit and doing the best they can. I'm disappointed I had to cancel but I would do business with them in the future.

@vipergrhd. I had something on order for a while and end up cancelling the order. The customer service rep was really nice and stated they are having trouble getting certain items to fullfil orders. I think Ironman 4x4 America is legit and doing the best they can. I'm disappointed I had to cancel but I would do business with them in the future.
Good attitude.
At least their stuff is coming up from Australia (hence the wait times between shipments), and not over from China...
Everything I have from them has performed to my expectations, and commensurate to their promises.
No disappointments here...

Top Bottom