Ironman 4x4 Deals on Suspension, Recovery, Armor and More. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ironman4x4bubba was sadly taken.. you left me no option
So you signed up here just to bad mouth Ironman? Spill your guts and tell us what the heck did they do to you. :ban::hmm:

So you signed up here just to bad mouth Ironman? Spill your guts and tell us what the heck did they do to you. :ban::hmm:
Maybe he is talking about the movie Ironman and not Ironman 4X4. I mean there is a difference and his name is NOIRONMAN4ME. I think it would be NOIRONMAN4X4FORME instead.

Maybe he is talking about the movie Ironman and not Ironman 4X4. I mean there is a difference and his name is NOIRONMAN4ME. I think it would be NOIRONMAN4X4FORME instead.
Maybe he's a DC fan? Just a guess. :hmm:

No, it implies exactly what it says…that it’s good on Camping products.
Let‘s see…interesting screen name, and advocating for people to turn them in to the state Attorneys’ General?
Seems to me you have a pretty dull axe to grind. Have fun with that…
Agree. Karens are gon’ Karen.

I’ve nothing but positive things to say about Ironman’s customer service and products.

Agree. Karens are gon’ Karen.

I’ve nothing but positive things to say about Ironman’s customer service and products.
..what products did you get that you are so happy about? I didnt get any but even in this thread opinions are split...

..what products did you get that you are so happy about? I didnt get any but even in this thread opinions are split...
For my 80 series I had rear panhard bar, rear adjustable trailing arms, drag link, and caster plate kit. All which performed very well.

For my 200 series, I recently installed the UCAs, and foam cell pros which I'm VERY happy with (a much more comfortable ride than my previous Icon set up). It's as clear as day you have an axe to grind here. I did purchase a rear panhard for my 200 which I ended up not using and it was a fairly straight forward return process.

This is the problem we have in the world. Someone who doesn't even have any experience with Ironman Customer service or products is bad mouthing them. WTF dude? You have no credibility.

I could only imagine what he could have complained about if he would have bought something. :hmm:

This is the problem we have in the world. Someone who doesn't even have any experience with Ironman Customer service or products is bad mouthing them. WTF dude? You have no credibility.

If only he was just bad mouthing them with no experience with them. Guy actually created an account to just to trash a company he has never dealt with. I guess I found my first forum member for the ignore list.

Anybody know if Ironman will be doing a Black Friday sale? Trying to figure out if this current 10% off is good or if I should hold off for a few weeks. Need a lift kit for my 200 asap!

Anybody know if Ironman will be doing a Black Friday sale? Trying to figure out if this current 10% off is good or if I should hold off for a few weeks. Need a lift kit for my 200 asap!

Wait a couple days or weeks… their stuff seems to be 20-25% off more often than not.

Also… I’d recommend you just spend more and get ARB or Dobinson’s. They objectively build better parts, which cost more. ARB/Dobs are also RARELY on sale because they… build better parts.

Also… I’d recommend you just spend more and get ARB or Dobinson’s...
I would add Terrain Tamer suspension, coming fron OZ too.

PS. I use OLD MAN since 2007 and I am happy with, but Terrain Tamer is coming on strong now in the market (and is very popular downunder too!)...

Last edited:
I think the magic words are BLACK25... release the hounds! (Please note, I have a very close affiliation with Ironman4x4.

Last edited:
I got their Bumper for the LC100 more than happy with it. finishing is amazing it came with the LED fog lights put out great light. Not over priced for what you get, delivery was fast. What else do you want. I am not an expert in "expeditions" or "Overlanding" but can tell when something is well done. 4 months with it going strong time should tell.

Anybody has used or is using their Meteor Round Lights?

I got their Bumper for the LC100 more than happy with it. finishing is amazing it came with the LED fog lights put out great light. Not over priced for what you get, delivery was fast. What else do you want. I am not an expert in "expeditions" or "Overlanding" but can tell when something is well done. 4 months with it going strong time should tell.

Anybody has used or is using their Meteor Round Lights?
The Meteor lights are nice and bright and make for a good driving light on long dark roads. They also have a DRL feature with the center horizontal LED. Now if the DRL is not important then take a look at the 7" Blast's. Both are similar in specs but the Blast has a bit better long-distance punch than the Meteor. That's what I have on my bumper. Hope this helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom