Ironman 4x4 Deals on Suspension, Recovery, Armor and More. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey I just installed the foam pro stage 3 and it looks like my panhard bar isn’t level anymore and my axel is shifted towards the passenger side do you sell a panhard bracket that will recenter my axel so it will track straight?

This looks great. When does the sale end, and is it only applicable to in stock items?
Thanks!
Sale is still going under the FALL25. Awnings, winches and independent RTT are excluded. The discount applies on pre-order items as well but not ones listed as "Out of Stock"

Hey I just installed the foam pro stage 3 and it looks like my panhard bar isn’t level anymore and my axel is shifted towards the passenger side do you sell a panhard bracket that will recenter my axel so it will track straight?
Do you have KDSS on your vehicle? Send me a message with your vehicle details and what your order number is so I can see how we can help you!

Any real pictures of the allow roof rack on the 2008+ LC? How much sunroof does it cover?

Any real pictures of the allow roof rack on the 2008+ LC? How much sunroof does it cover?
Here is one of the 6' roof racks on a 200 Series. It covers the back part of the sunroof but not all.

Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 2.15.03 PM.png

Any updates on Roof racks? Trying to buy one.
Posted a picture above of a roof rack. Are you looking for an image or in stock update?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom