Ironman 4x4 Deals on Suspension, Recovery, Armor and More (WINTER DEALS CONTINUE)

• Thread starter Ironman 4x4 USA
  • Start date
  • Watchers 44
dogdaysindurham

dogdaysindurham

SILVER Star
I got my camp shower and 65 qt dual zone fridge this week. Sadly my old Dometic slide is too small, so I just ordered the Ironman4x4 slide.

Hope to install the camp shower this weekend.

spazzyfry123

spazzyfry123

SILVER Star
I got my camp shower and 65 qt dual zone fridge this week. Sadly my old Dometic slide is too small, so I just ordered the Ironman4x4 slide.

Hope to install the camp shower this weekend.
Just got back from a trip and happily found my 65L dual zone waiting for me (and earlier than expected even!)

Time to go play in the garage!

Dood

Dood

Just wheeled in anger on the new lift. Worked amazing. 2yrs old son was laughing when we hit the steep hills! Not sure how it can handle so well on road and be so smooth on trail. So happy.
Which lift did you end up with? I’m debating on the Nitro Gas or foam cell. Seems everyone purchased Foam but I think that’s a bit overkill for my rig

Ironman4x4Bubba

Ironman4x4Bubba

Is there a code for the sale?
No, there is no code for the sale. You will see the listed price which is the sale price. The crossed-out price next to the listed price is the retail price. To answer your question. No there is no code for the current sale. The discount has already been added to the price.

vipergrhd

vipergrhd

Just would like to share my awesome experience with the guys at Ironman 4x4, I recently got my order and it took a while to get here but that is not the issue. One of the shackles I ordered was wrong and I sent an e-mail to inform them and I got an answer the next day they requested a few pictures and in less than 24 hours they have resolved the issue and they are shipping the correct part right away. Thank you to John @ Ironman4x4. @Ironman 4x4 USA @Ironman4x4Bubba

spazzyfry123

spazzyfry123

SILVER Star
Random question, but do you guys have gift cards? Good stocking stuffer!

Edit: found it.

Last edited:
Ironman 4x4 USA

Ironman 4x4 USA

Ironman 4x4 America team member
Supporting Vendor
Website
ironman4x4america.com
WINTER DEALS at IRONMAN 4X4

• 25% OFF All Suspension Kits
  • 10% OFF ALL Recovery Gear
  • 10% OFF All Armor, Skid Plate Kits, and Bumpers + FREE HEAVY DUTY AIR COMPRESSOR
  • 10% OFF All Camping Accessories and Lighting + FREE LED LANTERN OR TENT LIGHT

🛒
ironman4x4america.com

Apple Pay, PayPal, and AFFIRM payment options are available.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom